Innovative Marine Aquariums

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

jedimasterben

Gena I just realized you said my macro...which is in the sump fuge....I dont think it would have made ot against a mag9.5 blade

Live aquaria

So it will be

1 gold assessor

2 black ice percula clowns

1 helfrichi firefish

1 tail spot blenny

1aurora/pinkbar/suntail goby

3 blue star leopard wrasse...

9 fish sounds about right since I had 5 in my 25gallon at one point before the move to north Carolina

I think I'm at 22 lol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can wait for the photodump, when do your lights get done?

Dave said within the next week or two...im hoping sooner then later haha :)

I think I'm at 22 lol

You know you got to many damn fish lol...thats ridiculous....kinda reminds me ofy latino friends...thier whole 22 person family in a 2 bedroom house. Lol

Yeah...I meant the snail came from your macro. Maybe a tiny little egg made it's way through and it hatched in your DT? It had to come from somewhere. Where there's a will there's a way :)

Yeah...I meant the snail came from your macro. Maybe a tiny little egg made it's way through and it hatched in your DT? It had to come from somewhere. Where there's a will there's a way :)

Gotcha maybe your right...either way its gangster....ima add a shit ton more rotifer and pod cultures tonight...like 3 gallons of each lol

Gotcha maybe your right...either way its gangster....ima add a shit ton more rotifer and pod cultures tonight...like 3 gallons of each lol

I'm going to have to find a Canadian supplier for some pods and that.

Too many fish? pssshttt no such thing! :P

jedimasterben

Dave said within the next week or two...im hoping sooner then later haha :)

You know you got to many damn fish lol...thats ridiculous....kinda reminds me ofy latino friends...thier whole 22 person family in a 2 bedroom house. Lol

Let's see.

3x Dispar anthias

2x Bartlett's anthias

1x lyretail anthias

4x chromis

1x firefish

2x spotted mandarins

1x chalk bass

1x yellow watchman goby

1x Cross' damsel

1x marine betta

2x mollies

1x pearly jawfish

1x stippled clingfish

21 fish, I was close. If you looked at my tank when I'm not near it and all the fish are swarming at the top for food, you wouldn't see but maybe half of them at a time. I'm still not done, either. As long as all the fish have a place to live without being stuffed in like clowns in a car and that your biofilter can handle the load, overstocking, psh. :D

I will be taking some of them out, though. The watchman goby, the Cross' damsel, and two of the chromis (I want to leave a pair), and then a couple of fishies will be moved into the 30g when I get all that set up. I want to have pairs (or trios for non-pairing fish) of everything, so I'm going to get another pearly jawfish, another two lyretails, another Bartlett's anthias, another firefish, maybe another chalk bass and stippled clingfish (I'm not sure about them), and I want a tang or so and a pair of clownfish. lol

Nice fish list! Are you going to try a tang or two in there? Or are you afraid of getting arrested??? :)

Maybe im undecided.....probably a flame dwarf angel....

More fish.

Lol got any ideas?

Let's see.

3x Dispar anthias

2x Bartlett's anthias

1x lyretail anthias

4x chromis

1x firefish

2x spotted mandarins

1x chalk bass

1x yellow watchman goby

1x Cross' damsel

1x marine betta

2x mollies

1x pearly jawfish

1x stippled clingfish

21 fish, I was close. If you looked at my tank when I'm not near it and all the fish are swarming at the top for food, you wouldn't see but maybe half of them at a time. I'm still not done, either. As long as all the fish have a place to live without being stuffed in like clowns in a car and that your biofilter can handle the load, overstocking, psh. :D

I will be taking some of them out, though. The watchman goby, the Cross' damsel, and two of the chromis (I want to leave a pair), and then a couple of fishies will be moved into the 30g when I get all that set up. I want to have pairs (or trios for non-pairing fish) of everything, so I'm going to get another pearly jawfish, another two lyretails, another Bartlett's anthias, another firefish, maybe another chalk bass and stippled clingfish (I'm not sure about them), and I want a tang or so and a pair of clownfish. lol

I dunno lol im being a big baby about fish lol

Oooooh flame angel! YES, So much YES!

So since everyone keeps saying more fish..... what about any of these?

Flame Angel

lg-66271-Flame-Tahiti.jpg

Copperband Butterfly

lg-68039-copperband.jpg

Orchid Dottyback(may be aggressive toward my assessor?)

lg-90003-fridmani.jpg

or Red Elongated Dottyback(supposedly less aggressive)

lg_37435-red-elongated-dotty.jpg

maybe 3 Blue Reef Chromis?

lg-70119-chromis.jpg

Don't get a dotty you'll slap yourself. The one I saved killed a purple firefish and tried to kill a damsel.

Their EVIL. :furious::rant:

jedimasterben

OMG! So many fish! How have I not noticed all of them in your pics before? Man I am losing it. :blink::lol:

Nah, the only fish that come out for pictures are the chromis, anthias, and angel. The rest all just stay in the background or in their dens/in the rocks.

Nah, the only fish that come out for pictures are the chromis, anthias, and angel. The rest all just stay in the background or in their dens/in the rocks.

So I'm not as crazy as I thought!

BOOM

Nice, thanks. I might be able to make that work on my counter top..... And by make work, I mean build something to hide them while still being accessible. Or I could just say screw it all and build a stand and get the tank off my counter top! :lol:

jedimasterben

Nice, thanks. I might be able to make that work on my counter top..... And by make work, I mean build something to hide them while still being accessible. Or I could just say screw it all and build a stand and get the tank off my counter top! :lol:

I would have done that from the beginning :lol:

The other screw it all option is to sell the fraglet on the black market and buy a 105 rimless. Luckily, I don't think tailes reads this thread....

Archived