Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So is this thing stocked yet, or what?! :lol:

Light is almost done. Lol

Rewritting code for the RA as well as another project....

The waiting is almost over...and well worth it...

But to answer your question...I may transfer my assessor...and order the helfrichi and tailspot so the three small fish can settle in. Then ill transfer my clowns and then order the blue star leopard wrasse (pair or trio?! Whats your opinion J).

The light should be over the tank in the next week or so...then ill order bulbs once I get a good idea of how the leds will be set. Once I order bulbs ill transfer my corals over as they are already used to high power led...so ill acclimate them to the led/t5 combo.

.....I just realized....my whole setup has 22 power outlets...I wonder how many amps im drawing....lol

Light is almost done. Lol Rewritting code for the RA as well as another project.... The waiting is almost over...and well worth it... But to answer your question...I may transfer my assessor...and order the helfrichi and tailspot so the three small fish can settle in. Then ill transfer my clowns and then order the blue star leopard wrasse (pair or trio?! Whats your opinion J). The light should be over the tank in the next week or so...then ill order bulbs once I get a good idea of how the leds will be set. Once I order bulbs ill transfer my corals over as they are already used to high power led...so ill acclimate them to the led/t5 combo.

I agree with FlCandy as well for moving rhe fish. Definitely 3 wrasse! :D

.....I just realized....my whole setup has 22 power outlets...I wonder how many amps im drawing....lol

Dang! You should get one of those Kill-a-watt things to see how much you are using.

I agree with FlCandy as well for moving rhe fish. Definitely 3 wrasse! :D

Dang! You should get one of those Kill-a-watt things to see how much you are using.

Haha...I have a kilowatt....but I cant read it if I plug it into the socket....1300lb tank in the way haha

Lol yea.... And nitrates are dropping....I can tell. ...my water is crystal clear lol 20130312_214806_HDR-1_zps0dd59845.jpg

Honestly...that's one of the best aquascapes I've ever seen! It looks like a painting. Now that the water is clear, I totally see those inspiration paintings you posted a few days ago, in your rock scape. Awesome job, Brad!!! :)

Honestly...that's one of the best aquascapes I've ever seen! It looks like a painting. Now that the water is clear, I totally see those inspiration paintings you posted a few days ago, in your rock scape. Awesome job, Brad!!! :)

Thanks gena. I tried really really hard to accomodate all aspects...with looks, arches, and ideas to introduce critters for territory. I know its probabl pre mature but the very left base is not cut flat and will house the pistol as its the only one that is domed for a burrow underneath. The next one to the right ill introduce the assessor and blenny. And the big rock all the way to the right back has dartholes for the helfrichi. The center pilar in back will have the ebae anemone for the clowns. And bluestar are free swimming and sand hiding. .. I just hope it all works lol

Im still surprised you think kts one of the best you've seen lol

So im sitting here blowing off detritus..... and outta no where...I see this...a baby astrea...like where did this come from lol

20130313_165457_zpsa23f2afc.jpg

Mr. Microscope

Looks like a colonista snail to me. Check your tank at night. They come in plague proportions and are a great member of the CUC. They stay that small BTW.

I caved in....nitrates are down to 5ppm.....light should be here soon...corals will live off t5 for a week or so...I transferred everything not attached...hmmm

20130313_182631_HDR_zps655a00e2.jpg

Im sure the corals will suck up the rest of the nitrates

And so it begins...... :happydance:

So im sitting here blowing off detritus..... and outta no where...I see this...a baby astrea...like where did this come from lol 20130313_165457_zpsa23f2afc.jpg

Your macro?

Looks like a colonista snail to me. Check your tank at night. They come in plague proportions and are a great member of the CUC. They stay that small BTW.

+1 I have a bunch I love them so cute. Saw a few out while I was re-gluing corals their pretty strong little guys.

No patience.... I have absoulutley none! I ordered some thing from Dave aswell....

Lol yea good choice sir.

And so it begins...... :happydance:Your macro?

Macro.....my galaxy note 2 lol

+1 I have a bunch I love them so cute. Saw a few out while I was re-gluing corals their pretty strong little guys.

Guess so never seen them before in the old tank

Fill her up!!! Man, this is gonna be good!!!!!

Lol its gomna take alot to fill you see the picture above. ...thats pretty much all my coral except my acan, duncan, zoas and 3 sma sps colonies lol. Big tank is quite empty

Gena I just realized you said my macro...which is in the sump fuge....I dont think it would have made ot against a mag9.5 blade

Wow! You'll be stocked! Nice. From whom did you order those fish?

Live aquaria

So it will be

1 gold assessor

2 black ice percula clowns

1 helfrichi firefish

1 tail spot blenny

1aurora/pinkbar/suntail goby

3 blue star leopard wrasse...

9 fish sounds about right since I had 5 in my 25gallon at one point before the move to north Carolina

omgomgomg

Holy crap, this is great!!! I think Gena meant the astrea may have come from your macro/chaeto :P

Lol it will be indeed. I hope all the fish are instock tomorrow as ill be waiting until tomorrow morning for Saturday delivery.

I need some nice sps coloniea for the left side. I wonder what I can use on the top of the arch...im thinking blue hornets and keds reds zoas...and some red orange and green yumas....since me and ricordias dont get along

Archived