Pod Your Reef

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my cycle is done lol.....

I'm so Jelly right now. I haven't tested in a few days, but still 0 ammonia (it never spiked) and only trace nitrites and nitrtates :unsure:

I'm so Jelly right now. I haven't tested in a few days, but still 0 ammonia (it never spiked) and only trace nitrites and nitrtates :unsure:

Your waiting for a cycle...im waiting for....lighting and 0 nitrates....now how to bring down nitrates without a waterchange..... hmmmmmm

Macro?

Lol yea... I need to fo pick up bulbs for the aquafuge light for the cheato tumbler

Your waiting for a cycle...im waiting for....lighting and 0 nitrates....now how to bring down nitrates without a waterchange..... hmmmmmm

Ugh, i'm seriously considering going to Home Depot or something to pick up some pure ammonia to ass a few drops. I have been ghost feeding the tank for over 2 weeks now and no ammonia!? Maybe the food I bought is some magical food that decomposes to air or something? :P

What light are you going with? I think you mentioned it before, but I must have forgotten.

Ugh, i'm seriously considering going to Home Depot or something to pick up some pure ammonia to ass a few drops. I have been ghost feeding the tank for over 2 weeks now and no ammonia!? Maybe the food I bought is some magical food that decomposes to air or something? :P

What light are you going with? I think you mentioned it before, but I must have forgotten.

Lol what are you ghost feeding? If its not frozen or fresh your not gonna see much of a spike...

DaceFason is building me a custom 48" Full spectrym 108 LED w/4x 54w T5 combo fixture...its gonna be gnarly!

Lol what are you ghost feeding? If its not frozen or fresh your not gonna see much of a spike... DaceFason is building me a custom 48" Full spectrym 108 LED w/4x 54w T5 combo fixture...its gonna be gnarly!

Bah, i'm feeding Pellets. Maybe that's why?

OMG, I'm so dense. We were just talking about that yesterday DERPx100 :P

Bah, i'm feeding Pellets. Maybe that's why?OMG, I'm so dense. We were just talking about that yesterday DERPx100 :P

wut_zps55992e91.jpg

I the back...yea... in the front is dragons tongue aimlessly floating around because I still haven't scaped the fuge

So I know this sounds off. But I need to figure out a solution incase my power is to ever go out. If my power goes out my sump will overflow. So I need to either get a PVC solenoid valve that will plug into the same outlet as my mag9.5 so that it shuts off the drain or...find a ups that can last for upto 13 hours for just the mag9.5....hmmm

Needs more macro... :lol:BTW...what do you do with the miracle grow??? For the tank????

Lol yea I know I need more...waiting to transfer the rest so my current tank doesn't crash lol.

The miracle grow is for my phytoplankton cultures lol

Lol yea I know I need more...waiting to transfer the rest so my current tank doesn't crash lol. The miracle grow is for my phytoplankton cultures lol

;) got it. I didn't think it was common practice to put that stuff in reef tanks.

I think your fuge needs more yellow light and very bright! My chaeto took off after I did both of those things. The cyano I had on the sand is gone now because of that :happydance:

;) got it. I didn't think it was common practice to put that stuff in reef tanks.I think your fuge needs more yellow light and very bright! My chaeto took off after I did both of those things. The cyano I had on the sand is gone now because of that :happydance:

The front fuge is lit by a full spectrum 75/25 t5...and the cheato tumbler has my old led fuge lights over it.. so 8x warn white and 8x 630nm reds. I didnt feel like runnung the aquafuge light. But ill probably retrofit the column fuge with my current tank light once i break it down and transfer it all over.

thats a hellofa fuge!!!

Haha yea...lots of space lol. 20gallons of fuge lol comparted to my 5 gallons of fuge before

Haha yea...lots of space lol. 20gallons of fuge lol comparted to my 5 gallons of fuge before

Haha that's awesome. 20gallons, damn.

What else do you plan to throw in there?

Haha that's awesome. 20gallons, damn.What else do you plan to throw in there?

Well as of now im gonna put my pom pom crabs in there. A blue marbled star. Some astrea snails. Feather dusters and coco worms.

Algaes will be dragons tongue. Red grape. Green grape. Blue octode. Yellow codium. And green ulva.

The rear refugium is dedicated to cheatomorpha....I nees to get some lock lines and direct rhe flow to the bottom of the rear fuge to get the cheato rolling

Got any other ideas for fuge safe inverts lol

Sexy shrimp would be cool fuge inhabitant

They would be. Maybe I should move my maximini carpets into the fuge

Archived