inTank Media Baskets

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

Uh huh. The sump/fuge before the tank move this past weekend.

IMG_0339.JPG

Is there really a ####in church in your fuge? You may have just taken reefing way beyond my understandings

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Microscope

Lolz! Is that a little fawn or something in the foreground middle left? Cute fuge.

You might want to get rid of that GSP. I've read it eats up Magnesium for some reason.

Lolz! Is that a little fawn or something in the foreground middle left? Cute fuge.You might want to get rid of that GSP. I've read it eats up Magnesium for some reason.

Gsp and coralline seem to be the biggest contributors to magnesium sinks lol.

Is there really a ####in church in your fuge? You may have just taken reefing way beyond my understandings

It's a Dutch home! pffft.

For the tanks first birfday I re-did the fuge into a miniature garden. House with a tree, there is a cat chasing a mouse and a bunny.

I couldn't find a cute lamp post.

Lolz! Is that a little fawn or something in the foreground middle left? Cute fuge.

You might want to get rid of that GSP. I've read it eats up Magnesium for some reason.

It's a bunny. :slap:

The GSP is a small piece have had it for 1.5 years, it behaves.

Still looks good :)

The arch definitely looks alot cooler under water than without. Lol one day ill be able to see in it....after I finish adding half a bucket of salt lol

The arch definitely looks alot cooler under water than without. Lol one day ill be able to see in it....after I finish adding half a bucket of salt lol

That arch is beyond impressive...even through the haze!!!!!
That arch is beyond impressive...even through the haze!!!!!

Thanks Gena. Water is almost clear now....gotta check salinity....and one of the heaters is borked..it doesnt say on I think its got a faulty power cord cause it comes back on when I move the cord lol...

I just contacted John @ reef cleaners for a custom CUC... hopefully to include an ass ton of snails. A fighting conch or two...and more snails!

That arch looks phenomenal, is the "arch" part one rock or multiple rocks put together?

You should have an index for your build thread...

That arch looks phenomenal, is the "arch" part one rock or multiple rocks put together?

You should have an index for your build thread...

Well there are two large base rocks...and two rocks that create the arch...with pebbles at the base of them wedging them to the base rocks then epoxy puttied in place. So 4 rocks for the whole structure

Lol 4 weeks old and o need an index...i guess im doing something right thanks man

That monster was $69?! :bowdown:

Well 74.67 with tax if you wanna get technical lol. I was in the middle of dropping the defective heater off to get replaced and was like ooo shipment. I went and spyed the bags that had barcodes on them I saw that one in a box with a bunch of little ones and grabed it up lol. Went to check out and they were like don't you wanna see it under light first.....nope peace out lol

Did you decide on a new heater yet? If not you should look into the Neo-Therm series by Cobalt :)

Ah yea im still using two jagers - one was just defective from the start so I took it back and got a replacement. I do like the cobalt neotherms, they are top notch heaters as well. I only chose to go with eheim jagers because they were available locally...and I had completely forgotten about getting heaters until the other day lol

Archived