ReefCleaners.org

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

Yea...I like my pompom. Acro crabs. Porcelain crabs and sexy shrimp. My tiget pistol has become very violent. It swam mid comlumn and snapped my finger webs earler. It was like lightning

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

Yea...I like my pompom. Acro crabs. Porcelain crabs and sexy shrimp. My tiget pistol has become very violent. It swam mid comlumn and snapped my finger webs earler. It was like lightning

#### sexy shrimp with a spatula. A big, rusty one. bitches.

Reefmaster1996

Mines nice and doesn't bother anyone in the tank or my hand when it makes its normal visits. But I personally don't like any crab other than the standard clean up crew hermits and snails, and sometimes even the hermits piss me off. Oh and emerald crabs are the devil, I have never gotten any and never will.

Ohh and I like pm poms and porcelain crabs etc.

Mines nice and doesn't bother anyone in the tank or my hand when it makes its normal visits. But I personally don't like any crab other than the standard clean up crew hermits and snails, and sometimes even the hermits piss me off. Oh and emerald crabs are the devil, I have never gotten any and never will.Ohh and I like pm poms and porcelain crabs etc.

I havent had hermits for a long time. My pistol killed them and the emeralds lol.... im really surprised how active my goby and pistol are....I mean 5inch Suntail and 3.5inch tiger pistol lol. They are both huge and ballsy lol. To think my pistol was a hitch hiker....and now its a bastard lol. They both swim in open water together like up in the clowns domain. The complete opposite of how they originally were reclusive to their burrow

jedimasterben

What kind of pistol? I had a candy striped pistol come in as a hitchhiker. I don't know how. Dry rock, dry sand, all corals dipped in iodine, then peroxide. lol

lolololoololollol what kind of goby is that?

An Aurora Goby. Somtimes people refer to them as Suntail Goby or Pinkbar gobys

Actually if you google suntail goby and goto images my suntail is the second highest hitting image

https://www.google.com/search?q=suntail+goby&hl=en&client=tablet-android-verizon&source=android-browser-type&v=210020311&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=YrssUb68KsiB0QHU-YDYDQ&ved=0CDIQsAQ&biw=480&bih=821#p=0

P1130054.jpgP1130052.jpg

I'm glad you're getting it salty finally. I was getting tired of my drool being the only salty thing when I'm looking at your set up. I absolutely LOVE the idea of the chaeto tumbler. Not sure what else I could tumble in it but I love it.

I'm glad you're getting it salty finally. I was getting tired of my drool being the only salty thing when I'm looking at your set up. I absolutely LOVE the idea of the chaeto tumbler. Not sure what else I could tumble in it but I love it.

Lol just cheato... im reserving blue octodes', dragons tongue and eitger red or green grape...for the 15g column...

You can't be too upset....I think I did well collecting all the stuff in four weeks haha

jedimasterben

So who thinks I should dump 20oz of skimmate into the new tank to start a cycle lol

I got some all over me yesterday when I was cleaning the cup. It was gross. lol

So who thinks I should dump 20oz of skimmate into the new tank to start a cycle lol
NO! Remember its not just fish poop... Soap residue, cooking oil, perfumes, cleaning products, body oil (you did use some ky lube ;) ) are all in there. No point in taking that stuff out of one tank and throwing it in another.

I take that as a this is a great idea!

Call me when you try to pull the cup off, accidentally splash it, and get a taste. Mm, mm, puke!

NO! Remember its not just fish poop... Soap residue, cooking oil, perfumes, cleaning products, body oil (you did use some ky lube ;) ) are all in there. No point in taking that stuff out of one tank and throwing it in another.

Lol....yea true....b y t its sooo nasty it makes sense lol. Maybe I could just pee in the tank :P

Overflow noted to be working at 3gph....

20130226_105320_zpsc2fce55a.jpg

Now what about 800gph....

So I went ahead and pyt a single vortech on the back of the tank. Reef crest a 100% on 80 gallons....I was quite surprised at the power this single pump has in open water.. holy shit and I had 3 on my 25gallon running at 20% lol

I do. Only because the idea was seeded in my mind because of you. I might have to put it to use since I might have to re-cycle my sump tomorrow.

I do. Only because the idea was seeded in my mind because of you. I might have to put it to use since I might have to re-cycle my sump tomorrow.

Hell yea! I forgot I uses to say start a cycle with skimmate....cause it has nasties and bateria in it. Kat your awesome for reminding me of that lol

11-13 more gallons until every tank is full.....wooohooo

Now lets hope all the drains work at proper speeds lol

You don't understand, I've got shiit in my head that you said that won't go away. Like add selcon with an airstone to acclimating corals when you get them shipped and are pissed off.

I still do that! Haha...except I pull enough rotifer culture to completely submerge the coral then I add selcon and some red sea reef energy. For somereason highly oxidized water loaded with carbs and amino acids with little bugs crawling all over the corals seems to make them go crazy...I started doing this when I decided everything gets qtd for days

Archived