Innovative Marine Aquariums

Begow's Money Trap! Crazy Aggressive Chalice and New Clown Video..

Begow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Kind of looks like a fancy canister filter that will just build nitrates and I'll have to scoop those annoying bio rings out of.

Lololol fine!!

I think I'm just going to get my RO/DI unit now.. Does anyone have a recommendation for a 20g set up, specifically from BulkReefSupply? I don't need anything that's going to be crazy, just enough to top off and do water changes.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

I think I'm just going to get my RO/DI unit now.. Does anyone have a recommendation for a 20g set up, specifically from BulkReefSupply? I don't need anything that's going to be crazy, just enough to top off and do water changes.

Ever thought of exchanging your breeder in for a new ada? :)

60p is about almost 20g :)

At only $130 on adana-usa. Brand new.

$190 at adgshop.

Ever thought of exchanging your breeder in for a new ada? :)

60p is about almost 20g :)

At only $130 on adana-usa. Brand new.

$190 at adgshop.

Too hipster for me ;)

Running to Steak and Shake, will continue my search for shit to buy once I return.

Deleted User 4

Too hipster for me ;)

Running to Steak and Shake, will continue my search for shit to buy once I return.

What!!! Are you serious>??? How is it hipster???

I see it more like a high class tank rather than a middle class hipster tank lol.

Ok.

Too hipster for me ;) Running to Steak and Shake, will continue my search for shit to buy once I return.

Pass on the chili. I love that stuff but it does not love me.

Pass on the chili. I love that stuff but it does not love me.

I had to call the cops on some ass hole who almost ran me off the road in his little shitty ricer Cavalier. I wanted to shoot him. Going like 90 in a 45 and ran up on my ass I thought he was going to rear-end me, Hopefully the cops find him.

I had to call the cops on some ass hole who almost ran me off the road in his little shitty ricer Cavalier. I wanted to shoot him. Going like 90 in a 45 and ran up on my ass I thought he was going to rear-end me, Hopefully the cops find him.

Who cares....What did you get to eat?:)
Deleted User 4

Shoot him? Really? ahaha

Not good for fighting back in my opinion. Calling cops is way better.

Shoot him? Really? ahaha

Not good for fighting back in my opinion. Calling cops is way better.

Hence why I did :P I live in a town filled with redneck ass holes who think people with tattoos and stretched ears are evil queer bait god hating ass holes.

So yeah. :P Enjoying my burger then back to ordering!

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Hence why I did :P I live in a town filled with redneck ass holes who think people with tattoos and stretched ears are evil queer bait god hating ass holes.

So yeah. :P Enjoying my burger then back to ordering!

Yeah, ignore those people. They will only get in your way if you fight back in the wrong way.

• Like 1

Yes try www.mediabaskets.com they have a coupon code in the vendor section.

Do you happen to know the coupon code, also.. It says the 75W is good for a 20g.. So should I go with that?

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Do you happen to know the coupon code, also.. It says the 75W is good for a 20g.. So should I go with that?

Yeah, that works. Compare the prices with Amazon. On amazon, you buy directly from Cobalt aquatics rather than a retailer/carrier.

Deleted User 4

75 will work. You can try other people I just recall Mediabaskets price was good then you get the coupon as well.

NRSAVE is the code

Or Amazon.

I wish Bulk Reef Supply sold the Neo-Therm heater.. sigh

Amazon sells it :)

Deleted User 4

I think he knows about Amazon. Are you drunk tonight or just stupid?

Lolol I think I'm starting to troll now.....freaking Tom... Lol.

Archived