SaltCritters.com

55 Gallon - 2 years old

bencollinz

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No save yoyr current pde and the open the vortechsetup pde and upload to the ra to lrogram your vortech controller expansion. When your done, open yoyr pde back up and reupload it to the ra. Your vortechs should be working now

i got the rf to slave my two drivers with that pde. but I reupped my normal code and now the rf is just blinking green/blue. 2 drivers are white. is this correct?

nevermind,I got it. unplugged rf usb, replugged, works now.

reefcleaners order

Quantity Name 10 Virgin Nerites 10 Zig Zag Periwinkles 10 Nerite Snails 10 Florida Cerith 10 Dwarf Planaxis 20 Dwarf Cerith 10 Nassarius Vibex 1 1 Penny Macro Algae 1 Chaeto
BattleAthletics

Is that water spots? Great job on the led setup. Mine is not even 1% close to as awesome as yours is! But im going on my 7 days off again and will be able to work on it. I was wondering why are there 2 strainers from the fuge to the sump? Im still setting up the sump/fuge etc.

Put a wrench in that babys hand!

Is that water spots? Great job on the led setup. Mine is not even 1% close to as awesome as yours is! But im going on my 7 days off again and will be able to work on it. I was wondering why are there 2 strainers from the fuge to the sump? Im still setting up the sump/fuge etc.

yes water spots.

2 in case the lower clogs, save me a float switch.

so the CUC was supposed to be delivered today...but never showed. so I'm pretty sure everything will be dead come monday evening when it'll finally be delivered.

Oo yikes, that sucks! A heartening story though, I got a package late (stupid USPS) and when I opened the package I noticed a starfish that was no longer a starfish. It had dropped all of its legs and looked pretty gone. I stuck it in the tank anyway. Flash forward a few months later and I just saw it last week, new legs and all. Hopefully some survives. fingerscrossed

Oo yikes, that sucks! A heartening story though, I got a package late (stupid USPS) and when I opened the package I noticed a starfish that was no longer a starfish. It had dropped all of its legs and looked pretty gone. I stuck it in the tank anyway. Flash forward a few months later and I just saw it last week, new legs and all. Hopefully some survives. fingerscrossed

wow! that's cool.

I already informed John at reefcleaners, he said to just let him know how things turn out on monday.

what sucks is he shipped priority and they 'guaranteed' the delivery in 3 days. shame on them.

Archived