Blenny =?

bencollinz

Royal Gramma Basslet - "Deliria"

Bi-Color Blenny - "Sir Slytherin"

Sleeper Blue Dot Goby - "Phantom"

Black and White Clownfish - "Mr. ?"

Ocellaris Clownfish - "Mrs. ?"

BattleAthletics

Pairs of clownfish in the wild will sometimes have a 'third wheel' so-to-speak, but it doesn't always work well in captivity.

Tell me about it! My third wheel is hated.

bencollinz

and new FTS in post numéro un

Royal Gramma Basslet - "Deliria"

Bi-Color Blenny - "Sir Slytherin"

Sleeper Blue Dot Goby - "Phantom"

Black and White Clownfish - "Mr. Stargazer"

Ocellaris Clownfish - "Mrs. Stargazer"

filter socks have saved my sanity. thank goodness.

Hey fellow lehigh valley reefer. Sorry I've just found your thread now. Looks like a cool build. Which LFS do you go to? Something Fishy in Northampton? I don't think we have too many other options.

bencollinz

Mum and baby look beautiful. So do the puppies. Hermit may have just molted.

thank you very much!

Whenever i see a naked hermit I think of the naked mole rat from that kids tv show.. kim possible lol.

^^

Hey fellow lehigh valley reefer. Sorry I've just found your thread now. Looks like a cool build. Which LFS do you go to? Something Fishy in Northampton? I don't think we have too many other options.

yes, something fishy, there's only one other in the valley but it's a pretty sad setup. the next closest/biggest store is in lancaster, 'that fish place'. or maybe even jersey is closer.

the following images depict something that is suddenly popping up like crazy in my fuge. these are the size of a pencil tip...anyone know?

it appears to have cirri like a barnacle? they are stationary as well.

jedimasterben

+1 spirorbids... unfortunately, while cool, they will take over every bit of surface area that you let them. I started with a few on a rock, and when I took down my 55g, I had about 20 of them per square inch of surface area just on the glass - not including the rockwork. I would love it if they would just stay in the sump/fuge lol.

Deleted User 3

+1 spirorbids... unfortunately, while cool, they will take over every bit of surface area that you let them. I started with a few on a rock, and when I took down my 55g, I had about 20 of them per square inch of surface area just on the glass - not including the rockwork. I would love it if they would just stay in the sump/fuge lol.

I just scrape them off, they dont stay on the front or sides as much as they do the back and the equipment now. They are annoying...but oh well.

bencollinz

Gosh, who gets ulva hitchhikers! :rant:

I totally want your rocks.

GHA is starting to show up now too.

Archived