55 Gallon - 2 years old

bencollinz

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BattleAthletics

airwaterice is where I got the RODI from. the 5 stage typhoon extreme 3

they're a site sponsor, here's direct link...here

I got the one with all the 'bells and whistles', you certainly don't NEED it but it's nice to have. lifetime warranty

that's a lifereef overflow, again lifetime warranty.

279.99...im might sell my second born in order to get it.

Lol I thought everyone knew but me and I didnt wanna ask and look silly.

nope. and I can't vote for you on that poll until 4pm ET. hopefully, I remember!

Sweet! I rlly hope I win :) a couple of of D-bags tried to flame each other and turn the thread into a pissing contest. I really hope people have the mind to read the thread before they vote. Because a few of the contestants dont deserve it just on conduct alone. Really cool thing the OP is doing for the community though. Too bad the comunity had to show up lol.

So whats in the mail ben?

Equipment ;)

Lol I thought everyone knew but me and I didnt wanna ask and look silly.

There's only 8 people following this thread. lol. So there's no "everyone". :( I guess I should have put it in the large reefs forum.

BattleAthletics

wait wait im following!

I just got my sand in im running hob filters 1 350 and a AC70 for now until i can plan my sump budget.

Equipment ;)

There's only 8 people following this thread. lol. So there's no "everyone". :( I guess I should have put it in the large reefs forum.

Dont feel bad. U have as many followers as me and my tank is about to turn one year old lol. Granted your baby pics and smokin wife bought u a page or two. Ive come to terms with it. My thread Is full of tank history tank pictures and such. Most of the long threads get very clique like and chit chatty. I can do that in other ppls threads :P

Plus were still waiting for this beast to get wet!

Dont feel bad. U have as many followers as me and my tank is about to turn one year old lol. Granted your baby pics and smokin wife bought u a page or two. Ive come to terms with it. My thread Is full of tank history tank pictures and such. Most of the long threads get very clique like and chit chatty. I can do that in other ppls threads :P

Plus were still waiting for this beast to get wet!

I suppose if I put a pic of her in her bikini up...that may help. hah.

:wub: I remember the puppies in the tanks, that's why I asked.

Your boy is getting big, I remember the pictures with your wife when he was so little, now look at him, on his own on a boppie.

I suppose if I put a pic of her in her bikini up...that may help. hah.

Why yes, yes it would.. even better if she was wearing it while pouring water in your tank. I think it's about time for Kat to do the same in her thread.. my wife asked if I was talking to a shoe the other day.. I'd much rather say, no.. some chick in a bikini.

Why yes, yes it would.. even better if she was wearing it while pouring water in your tank. I think it's about time for Kat to do the same in her thread.. my wife asked if I was talking to a shoe the other day.. I'd much rather say, no.. some chick in a bikini.

:blush:

I did my best to find a picture with the least amount of clothing on my wife, just for you! ;)

17572_504308955630_2851387_n.jpg

just kidding. :P

I'm excited! Love your t ank! It looks fantastic! Get some moar pictures up ASAP! And glad someone like my 55 ;)

IMAG1657.jpg

Archived