• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recommend any of the following as they are awesome:

Clownfish

Six Line Wrasse

Goby/Pistol Pair

Cleaner Shrimp - Awesome Little guys to watch

Mandarin Goby - Wait until you have a good POD collection built up first.

Fire Shrimp - Amazing color. They tend to hide a lot but look fantastic

FishBrawler

Now before anyone gets on my back, my local fish store, which I HIGHLY trust, recommened this fish to me as it is one of the less tidious space needing fish! Though a tang, the mimic tang displays beautiful colors, I think, its whole life, adds a ton of movement, and are fairly disease reasistant and easy to take care of. Further more, may I add that this are cheap but also add good movement and color. Get ~3 blue green chromis. They are very fun fish! Thoughs are what I can thing of right now but I'LL BE BACK...!

You are gonna have the most high end 55 standard ever ben you have so much nice equipment in this build.

"future-proofing" as well, when I inevitably get a bigger tank. also will be controlling my wife's once that time comes.

What lights you going to use?

rapidled diy

If you need help coding let me know....youll find some stuff from me on RA forums. Nice setup man.

I saw you on their boards, thank you very much for offering. I will definitely need help!

If you need help coding let me know....youll find some stuff from me on RA forums. Nice setup man.

i'm trying to get my LEDS sorted out, what do the #s following the pwmslope mean?

PWMSlope(10,0,22,0,15,100,60,0)

I can't find a reference anywhere?

i'm trying to get my LEDS sorted out, what do the #s following the pwmslope mean?

PWMSlope(10,0,22,0,15,100,60,0)
I can't find a reference anywhere?

PWMSlope (risehour, riseminute, set hour, setminute, startingpwm%, endingpwmn%, slopeduration, not sure this one is new)

PWMSlope (risehour, riseminute, set hour, setminute, startingpwm%, endingpwmn%, slopeduration, not sure this one is new)

Yes, you can do that.

The best way would be to do this:

ReefAngel.PWM.SetActinic(PWMSlope(10,0,22,0,15,100,60,0);
The last 0 will ensure you get 0 when the it is not time for a slope.

whatever that means...

Rise hour say 10 for 10am

Rise minutw 0 will mean is rises at 10:00am if this number was 13 pwm lope would starr to rjse at 10:13

Set hour 22 means that is when pwm stops, its in military time

Set minute same as above

Pwmstart is the starting value of the pwm%. Meanwells for example normally dont cause the leds to fire until 15% so instead of starting rhe slope at 0 in this example we start at 15% because then you donr waste 14% of the slope waitinf for the leds to fire

Pwmend aka peak value is what % you want your drivers ro rise roo, in this example we rise from 15 upto 100% then when it is setting it will set back down to 15%

Slope duration is the time span you want it to take to go from 15 to 100% in this example its 60 minutes

Rise hour say 10 for 10am

Rise minutw 0 will mean is rises at 10:00am if this number was 13 pwm lope would starr to rjse at 10:13

Set hour 22 means that is when pwm stops, its in military time

Set minute same as above

Pwmstart is the starting value of the pwm%. Meanwells for example normally dont cause the leds to fire until 15% so instead of starting rhe slope at 0 in this example we start at 15% because then you donr waste 14% of the slope waitinf for the leds to fire

Pwmend aka peak value is what % you want your drivers ro rise roo, in this example we rise from 15 upto 100% then when it is setting it will set back down to 15%

Slope duration is the time span you want it to take to go from 15 to 100% in this example its 60 minutes

can you explain in layman's terms how I get my vortechs connected to RA? I'm making changes on the portal for speed, etc. but it's not doing anything with the vortechs....?

the instructions say to load the vortechsetup pde but won't that wipe out what I currently have?

No save yoyr current pde and the open the vortechsetup pde and upload to the ra to lrogram your vortech controller expansion. When your done, open yoyr pde back up and reupload it to the ra. Your vortechs should be working now

Archived