inTank Media Baskets

55 Gallon - 2 years old

bencollinz

jedimasterben

The thingies sticking out are vermetid snails it looks like, they're pretty harmless, but if you see the coral they're next to closing up, just break it off.

How long has the clown been doing that? Is it breathing heavy?

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thingies sticking out are vermetid snails it looks like, they're pretty harmless, but if you see the coral they're next to closing up, just break it off.

yesterday evening, a bit today. breathing normal. my black one seems to 'vibrate' it's body next to the orange one, as well.

tentacled thing = aiptasia

november 2013 ammonia <.25

november 2013 PO4 0.04ppm

november 2013 dKh 9.463 or 172 ppm

Numbers look good. Missing some important ones.. NO3, CaC03, Mg ;)

tentacled thing = aiptasia

Numbers look good. Missing some important ones.. NO3, CaC03, Mg ;)

they take toooo much effort.

will do it in the next couple of days before a water change.

1463500_539499413670_2135305092_n.jpg

1452470_539499398700_1005295415_n.jpg

1471341_539499368760_1197227694_n.jpg

I really inspected a lot of my coral and there are a bunch with their skirts missing. god dammit.

yesterday evening, a bit today. breathing normal. my black one seems to 'vibrate' it's body next to the orange one, as well.

any insight for me? she's still doing this.

I think you should treat the tank with Salifert's Flatworm Exit once a week for a couple of weeks. This will kill adults and the eggs that hatch.

can anyone help me fulfill this? advice?

That wrasse with the red head - what sort of Fairy Wrasse is that? It's gorgeous. I've only seen it once up-close at my LFS, and have never seen it again.

Ruby Head Fairy Wrasse - "Reuben"

Mag seems high... dosing? Surprised that coris wrasse doesn't decimate the nudis.. I mean.. who dont like live nudis?

not dosing anything. I got the coris FOR the nudis. so time will tell. trying to avoid flatworm exit 'remedy'.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey did you keep the skeleton for the purple pipe organ that you got from live aquaria after it died? The pipe organ that I got started sprouting some new polyps from the ashes of it's forebearers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey did you keep the skeleton for the purple pipe organ that you got from live aquaria after it died? The pipe organ that I got started sprouting some new polyps from the ashes of it's forebearers

same here.

Archived