SaltCritters.com

55 Gallon - 2 years old

bencollinz

Good news on the pipe organ. What's left of my big green one is slowly growing in my 46 gallon. Very slowly!

yea, it's just shitty that I have to keep this 4-5" skeleton for the few that ARE alive, in hopes of more. I'm about to just chop it up.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy new year sir.. how's the tank?

it's ok. 3 shades of coralline spreading throughout. slowly. just switched to red sea coral pro salt.

had a huge clump of bubble algae that none of my 3 emeralds would touch so I went in with a knife and carved it all out.

my clown still does this laying on the sand bit.

my duncan doesn't open anymore whether it's in flow or out of flow.

frag all my gorgs.

got carbon and gfo in separate reactors now.

I got some I need to frag.. shipping tho has to be an overnight option.

pics in your thread? I'll look tomorrow morning when I get a chance.

BattleAthletics

lol ben what kind of shirt is she wearing? is that a dog bone or a aaaaaaaaaaalolol

Why dont you buy frags from glenn? Im sure he can hook you up later.

lol ben what kind of shirt is she wearing? is that a dog bone or a aaaaaaaaaaalolol

Why dont you buy frags from glenn? Im sure he can hook you up later.

hahaha. not a cock. it's a shirt from our smallest dog. who refuses to wear it even though it's 2 degrees here.

I looked on his ebay and didn't see anything "my price"...cheap, that is. lol

BattleAthletics

hahaha. not a cock. it's a shirt from our smallest dog. who refuses to wear it even though it's 2 degrees here.

I looked on his ebay and didn't see anything "my price"...cheap, that is. lol

Thats eBay stuff contact him on here ask him what's he got and what he might be getting in. I'm sure he will give you deals on a lot of stuff.

Looks good, how much carbon and gfo do you run? Dont run too much carbon and gfo.... it can strip the water and make it too clean. You want some nutrients in the tank. My buddy learned this the hard way

Archived