SaltCritters.com

55 Gallon - 2 years old

bencollinz

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ricordea's are seriously the dumbest ####in coral imaginable. a very gracious seller gave me 3 unmounted rics as a 'mystery coral'. they're retarded.

and the last emerald crab is dead. bahhhh

I beg to differ..

B1D14012-3A64-4BD0-809F-3B2164DF48D7-345

that is indeed amazing! how long does it take for these bastards to attach to something?

I was gonna send you a ric too.. heh

don't even...

A week or so, just need lower flow and a small bin of rubble. Mine all came attached to a bit of rubble, just enough to superglue them down where I wanted em.

A week or so, just need lower flow and a small bin of rubble. Mine all came attached to a bit of rubble, just enough to superglue them down where I wanted em.

1097022_535793899550_1897333560_o.jpg

1147745_535793924500_1170647709_o.jpg

that is indeed amazing! how long does it take for these bastards to attach to something?

I know what you mean! I love Rics but hate attaching them to rocks. I have a 50% success rate with them attaching or blowing off in to some inaccessible corner where they wither and die. Yumas are my favourite but I think the Radions are too much for them. The last one I had bleached and shrank away.

usps is seriously the biggest POS company. no wonder they're going down in flames.
"2 day guaranteed delivery" really means, "whenever we feel like it".
assholes

my wife is home ALLLLLL day with our son, no one knocked on the door or anything. the track and confirm says that no one answered the door and the mailman left a "missed slip".

suuuuure

why's he jerkin it for 3 minutes in front of your house man..

He was probably being a creeper and trying to watch my wife breastfeed.

Nice update and pics. glad to see some progress!

A shit load of progress is arriving tomorrow via UPS. guaranteed by 1030am. And they actually deliver!

BattleAthletics

ben, make yourself a eggcrate box and put a bunch of rubble in there of course have one panel open, like make a cage, the rics will attach eventually

BattleAthletics

my our son didn't sleep AT ALL last nite, it was miserable.

1176211_597625532311_1196487426_n.jpg

but he seems unaffected.

Bro hug... I know those feels bro... My newborn is the same way... Sometimes I ask myself is this the real life?

Archived