Coral Vue Hydros

Mangrove Forest-time to say goodbye

Giga

BeardedReeferLLC

Following your Light build.. *peeks over fence..* Btw just jump in this thread and I'm also looking into going Bonsai. :ninja:

• Like 1

taken apart but very sleek!

fwy6.jpg

You really all should buy a nanobox-not just because of how well made things are but because his customer service is perfect.Seriously you all need to fund his business.

• Like 5
Come on, light it up ! Dying to see this thing sparkle :)

I saw stars when I tested the LEDs, ill post some pics when I can as I plan to get a lot done this weekend

• Like 6

Looks awesome, really interested in seeing how it looks finished/planted.

me too lol. I think not a lot of people follow this thread but I really think people are gonna be amazed whats in store. But the poopy part is patients as I got a lot going on right now with my newborn daughter ,work and running a household. It's taken time away from my addiction ;)
  • Like 2
Mr. Microscope

me too lol. I think not a lot of people follow this thread but I really think people are gonna be amazed whats in store. But the poopy part is patients as I got a lot going on right now with my newborn daughter ,work and running a household. It's taken time away from my addiction ;)

I feel your pain gig. Good luck. I couldn't hit the like button fast enough at the new pics of your light fixture.
  • Like 3

I made some serious headway for this tank over the weekend-and I have a super surpirse that i'm not gonna show anyone-yet :ninja:

Picture dump after work

• Like 1

not as many picture as I though as my daughter decided to take up my time :wub: but here's what I have.

on my way home bought a 40b for the sump

zq2v.jpg

ordered a skimmer from here that showd up with the legs bro-kid

8l0b.jpg

So I did this after he(jestep) sent me weld-on to fixed it, good guy fer sure

aah0.jpg

and this is what was gonna go in the space between the leds-5300lm beast, but I just ordered something that is way better and I know no one has-another secret :ninja:(i'll tell you if you can guess it)

hcit.jpg

FINALLY my first FTS!-need to finish painting and get a shot in better light but this marks the spot that I all need now is the glass for the baffles and overflow then it gets wet and I tell you my secrets. which i'm getting on MONDAY :haha:

5mnm.jpg

• Like 6
Mr. Microscope

and this is what was gonna go in the space between the leds-5300lm beast, but I just ordered something that is way better and I know no one has-another secret :ninja:(i'll tell you if you can guess it

hcit.jpg

FINALLY my first FTS!-need to finish painting and get a shot in better light but this marks the spot that I all need now is the glass for the baffles and overflow then it gets wet and I tell you my secrets. which i'm getting on MONDAY :haha:

5mnm.jpg

No guesses, but can't wait for the reveal!

Congrats on first FTS!

• Like 1

Have you considered painting that back wall a different color or are you keeping it white by preference? I'm asking since I've got a blue wall at home that's lighted by accent lighting in the top with a controller for intensity.

Have you considered painting that back wall a different color or are you keeping it white by preference? I'm asking since I've got a blue wall at home that's lighted by accent lighting in the top with a controller for intensity.

I thought that too but my wife shot it done and the paint is bone color so like off white lol

Love the light ... That whole setup should look anazing

Thank you!

di0z.jpg

So I'm thinking i'm gonna share a preview of one of my secrets-I have never posted a pic of these but thought you'd all like it

• Like 2