inTank Media Baskets

Mangrove Forest-time to say goodbye

Giga

Aw man, that's too bad. It would literally make it pop!

I still might do something to make it stick out, like led bar on the bottom to create a silhouette or something

• Like 2

MAN I can't get a $%^&*#@ BREAK. My AC blew in my house now I have to replace the whole unit outside :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

• Like 1

Raaaage Quit.

Sorry to hear man. Money....

I know I was already is short supply, guess i'll have to dig in the sock drawer......

• Like 1

I don't even have an ac in the house! And you know how freaking hot it is in Southern California....goes from 80 to 95.

HOLY CRAP......I was dying when my house hit 85 i couldn't do that everyday

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

HOLY CRAP......I was dying when my house hit 85 i couldn't do that everyday

Yeah man.... it's been 13 years!!! Without the Ac, can you believe it? Lmao!!! I'm not lying, just never realized how long it's been for me.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

you be crazy

It's not that bad. I'm always in my boxer, topless, bottomless in the house. And keep the windows open as long as there are screens keeping bugs outside. NO PROBLEM. Lmao.

It's not that bad. I'm always in my boxer, topless, bottomless in the house. And keep the windows open as long as there are screens keeping bugs outside. NO PROBLEM. Lmao.

this is only cool if ur a hot chick which ur not so.............

• Like 4
Deleted User 4

this is only cool if ur a hot chick which ur not so.............

Lmao!!! My family does the same thing except for my mom obviously... It's too bad for her, she can't go topless or bottomless and she's gotta wear long shorts and shirts.

• Like 1
Paandemonium

Be grateful you dont live in Miami, it's like 90 degrees and like 80% humidity outside sometimes. After hurricanes when the power goes down(FOR DAYS) it gets really bad, it's hot and humid and everyone is agitated lol.

• Like 3
Deleted User 4

Be grateful you dont live in Miami, it's like 90 degrees and like 80% humidity outside sometimes. After hurricanes when the power goes down(FOR DAYS) it gets really bad, it's hot and humid and everyone is agitated lol.

I've been there before for Disney Land!!! So humid...it's like Taiwan(My parents' hometown) over there.

• Like 1

it can get like there here, was 88 with 80% humid today good for my bonsai bad for me :rolleyes:

• Like 2
DRLOVEtoreef

Man that sucks ... It is even worse when the whole unit goes down ... Living in Texas I can't imagine going without AC

A couple years back my house AC went down when my wife was like seven to eight months pregnant ... I had about ten minutes to get it fixed

Good luck and keep plugging away

• Like 2
BattleAthletics

Man that sucks ... It is even worse when the whole unit goes down ... Living in Texas I can't imagine going without AC

A couple years back my house AC went down when my wife was like seven to eight months pregnant ... I had about ten minutes to get it fixed

Good luck and keep plugging away

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MAN I can't get a $%^&*#@ BREAK. My AC blew in my house now I have to replace the whole unit outside :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

QUICK! GET INTO YOUR FREEZER AND RIG IT UP TO COOL THE HOUSE!

It was 102 and 60% humidity today ... I can't imagine 80% humidity

I was just outside at work.....I climbed 10 flights of stairs, had to stop at the top.....its so hot and it was only 1930.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

QUICK! GET INTO YOUR FREEZER AND RIG IT UP TO COOL THE HOUSE!

I was just outside at work.....I climbed 10 flights of stairs, had to stop at the top.....its so hot and it was only 1930.

I say a big ice age is comming-so you all should return your chillers lol

• Like 1