Innovative Marine Aquariums

Mangrove Forest-time to say goodbye

Giga

I feel the pain man ... sometimes I wish I could take a vacation just to finish projects

that was kinda a fib-I only got half done and forgot to take pics too-half truth is not lying right?

• Like 2
surgicalsense

This is 8th tank I've built and I've gotten pretty good at it that it was no issue. My tanks have two bottom panes of glass the provide two planes of adhesion-overkill sure-peace of mind-priceless kind of thing.

So a perfect opportunity to give another tease-also did some major things,that this is looking like this will be unveiled at the end of the month or close to it

fvzp.jpg

:wub: ... love the mantis. I used to keep 3 of them when I was a kid.

:wub: ... love the mantis. I used to keep 3 of them when I was a kid.

I'm thinking about setting up a small vivarium just for preying mantis, like an orchind mantis or something-there very cool

• Like 1

more pics-it's getting there and I got some cool pics. I think I might be getting better at taking pics, now for a good camera lol

plumbing pic, before I silicone the overflow on-don't mind the messy seam its because it's gonna hide in the overflow :P

y8s3.jpg

So anyone want to guess what this is :ninja: -and no it's not a <you know what>

2xhj.jpg

1tdv.jpg

and my black bamboo is making an escape out of it 15 gallon pot

7si9.jpg

• Like 5
surgicalsense

I'm thinking about setting up a small vivarium just for preying mantis, like an orchind mantis or something-there very cool

I kept mine on a large lilac bush. As long as I fed them, they stayed. Smart insect.

This tank isn't done yet?? DAMMIT Get a move on. Not like your doing everything from scratch here...

Congrats on the baby

Thank you, and I want this done so bad but life kept giving me lemons- so since my wife is Russian.......

I kept mine on a large lilac bush. As long as I fed them, they stayed. Smart insect.

I know it's so cool when they turn there heads and look at you, too bad there so short lived

jedimasterben

Snapped this pic while driving a few months ago.

mantis.jpg

I wish I had Photoshop on this computer. I'd chop in some Japanese people running in terror. :)

• Like 2

Just thought I'd post some more pictures of an underrated creature-right after this tank is done, I'll be building a 10viv gallon for dart frogs, and a 200 gallon for hermit crab! I love that my wife is understanding :wub: ..............mostly-at least I'm not addicted to booze or something :haha:

Not reef related directly but gonna keep pics coming till I finish up my tank-Some cool pics of my grapefruit size crabs

jp91.jpg

cmkn.jpg

Coenobita Brevimanus have scary large claws

u88l.jpg

• Like 5

I agree with you on the Dart frogs .. I love those setups ... If their food wasn't such a pain to keep I would have a setup for sure

I agree I miss my little frogs :(