Coral Vue Hydros

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

Paandemonium

Thanks. The CARs I can do a frag of. I actually have one on grow out right now for someone and once my new frag rack gets here tomorrow I can make another frag. I won't be shipping for awhile though unless you want to risk the weather

Ill pm you

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. The CARs I can do a frag of. I actually have one on grow out right now for someone and once my new frag rack gets here tomorrow I can make another frag. I won't be shipping for awhile though unless you want to risk the weather.

What frag rack are you getting? Since my secret santa screwed me I am looking for a small BLACK rack. I said black rack. :)
  • Like 1

What frag rack are you getting? Since my secret santa screwed me I am looking for a small BLACK rack. I said black rack. :)

I love racks! I'm getting another one from Tim(bad fish). I hate the looks of them in my tanks but I need another one because I have so many frags for everyone. haha.

• Like 1

I like ose little ones he made that you have. They come in black?

Nope. But I bet he could make them in black.

• Like 1

How loud are your to Kessils? Plugged in one of the two i got for a freshwater planted tank and was caught a little off guard by how loud the fan was. Are they louder than your MP10?

How loud are your to Kessils? Plugged in one of the two i got for a freshwater planted tank and was caught a little off guard by how loud the fan was. Are they louder than your MP10?

My kessils and MP10 are dead silent. The tank is on the bar between my kitchen and living/theater room. Not a single issue with sound and I sit 3 feet away all the time. Only reason I know they are running is the light. haha

• Like 1
Thelizardkin

You could go buy a can of black krylon spraypaint

Those zoas are lookin' hot! Love those mandarins.

Thank you. I love the Mandarins. Colors in the picture aren't as good as they are in person either.

• Like 1

Oh wow... a german shepard and weiner dog lol

Ya it is quite an odd combination. haha

• Like 1

Have two Siberian Huskies myself, crazy things.

Love them but they are too crazy for me. haha

• Like 1

Bought some cheap macro screw on lense thingies. lol. Then made the water murky feeding and forgot to take pics. So I took a few. These are the best I could do with cloudy water and crappy lens things.

CARs

IMG_0894.jpg

Blonde Eye Bitch

IMG_0888.jpg

• Like 1

I'm still in love with the Blondies. I may have to talk to you Eddie when the weather gets warmer. Why do I always get into reefing in the winter?

Blondies are amazing. I don't know when or if I will ever end up fragging them. They are finally starting to grow pretty quickly so I might make an attempt at it in a few months but I'm not sure.

• Like 1

I want some blondies.

Oh ya?

can i get a pic of my zoas pweese

Crappy picture. 1 full and 2 good sized babies. 1 more starting to pop. All in 3 weeks I think.

IMG_0911.jpg

• Like 2

Crappy picture. 1 full and 2 good sized babies. 1 more starting to pop. All in 3 weeks I think.

IMG_0911.jpg

sick!!!!!

i have the perfect place for them

sick!!!!!

i have the perfect place for them

I figure another 3-4 weeks and then I'll ship them to you. I want them to get a few more polyps to stabilize some. Once they have 5 or so polyps they start growing quickly and should ship great.

Loving this tank, one day i hope my zoas take off as much as yours do.

Thank you. I'm sure it will with some good care and time.

• Like 1

Archived