eddiecorrea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need some CAR's

Speaking of dogs we have a Samoyed :)

AKA big white and fluffy

haha nice.

I love my CARs. Most amazing coloring I've ever seen in CARs.

• Like 1

Awesome zoas and I love the full tank top down shots - the colours look great against the black sand!

Thank you! I love the black sand.

• Like 1
So I just got a new Canon T3i. So I took some quick pictures. Have no idea how to use this camera yet but I haven't updated my pictures in forever!

1/2/2012 FTS

IMG_0133.jpg

TDS

IMG_0138.jpg

Blondies.

IMG_0128.jpg

Clam

IMG_0127.jpg

Candy Apple Reds (my favorite)

IMG_0126-1.jpg

Sunny Ds, Whammins, Fruit Loops

IMG_0120.jpg

Green Slimer

IMG_0081.jpg

Feather Duster. I thought it looked cool.

IMG_0083-1.jpg

How have I never seen this build? Pics look great. Keep em coming.

• Like 1

So it seems like the Kessils give you good growth on your zoas. Have you tried them with LPS and SPS? I like the form factor of the Kessils but I also like full spectrum LED fixtures for the light they give. Having said that the colouration of your tank doesn't seem to be missing anything at all!

So it seems like the Kessils give you good growth on your zoas. Have you tried them with LPS and SPS? I like the form factor of the Kessils but I also like full spectrum LED fixtures for the light they give. Having said that the colouration of your tank doesn't seem to be missing anything at all!

I have 3 SPS growing now great. At one point I had 5 or 6 LPS too. But I don't really like either. haha. BTW Kessils have UV LEDs as well.

• Like 1

I know you don't like SPS but you are not a fan of LPS either? Also your Car's have great color and I have seen plenty of them.

I like plate coral. That is about it. haha

Nice rbta, did you get it from Lawnman? LOL

Nopeeee. Some tall skinny computer nerd local to me.

• Like 2

I have 3 SPS growing now great. At one point I had 5 or 6 LPS too. But I don't really like either. haha. BTW Kessils have UV LEDs as well.

Thanks for the info!

Meh. I'll take more pictures of my furry monsters tomorrow. My new AI nano comes tomorrow! I'm gonna try it out on this tank and if I like it buy another. I originally bought it for my frag/seahorse tank.

• Like 1

Dang bro. I didn't kno you had a sick zoa collection! following from now on! Haha

Looking forward to seeing this tank grow!

One of the few black sanded tanks that actually looks great!

Great job!

BEAUTIFUL little tank! Everything in there is absolutely gorgeous:)

Thanks alot. I enjoy it. :D

Dang bro. I didn't kno you had a sick zoa collection! following from now on! Haha Looking forward to seeing this tank grow! One of the few black sanded tanks that actually looks great! Great job!

Haha only the best zoas here. Black sand for life!!!

Great set up! Love your zoas!

Thank you.

• Like 1
Polarcollision

Hey everyone, here's my recommendation for Eddie's zoas. I got fruitloops, AOG, and pink and golds -- they're healthy and gorgeous. Especially love the super long eyelashes on the AOG.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, here's my recommendation for Eddie's zoas. I got fruitloops, AOG, and pink and golds -- they're healthy and gorgeous. Especially love the super long eyelashes on the AOG.

Awesome! Glad you are liking them.

• Like 1

You can get some shorter 10-32 bolts to raise the light a bit more for more spead. I would think youd use the arm on the longer wall so that the pucks were parallel with the longer side of the tank.. that might not be optmal for your viewing though. Hanging it from the ceiling would be cleanest if you could hide the cable well. Just my two cents

Archived