Top Shelf Aquatics

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

Nice tank dude.

Thank you.

how are my sunny d's? :D

Growing. Haha. By the time it is decent out again to ship you should have a good sized frag.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice Zoa/Paly colonies you have there! I've had mixed results with these (especially the 'PE' types). Have you had any troubles with any of them just disappearing/melting?

Very nice Zoa/Paly colonies you have there! I've had mixed results with these (especially the 'PE' types). Have you had any troubles with any of them just disappearing/melting?

Thanks.

For about 2-3 weeks I slacked off. Didn't do anything to the tank. I'm that time I lost my darth mauls and another zoa with no name. Both were small and water quality got bad. Everything else seemed to do fine.

• Like 1
Thanks.

For about 2-3 weeks I slacked off. Didn't do anything to the tank. I'm that time I lost my darth mauls and another zoa with no name. Both were small and water quality got bad. Everything else seemed to do fine.

While no one likes to loose corals, and other than these few loses, good to hear that you've had good luck with them.

While no one likes to loose corals, and other than these few loses, good to hear that you've had good luck with them.

Ya. Honestly it wasn't a huge deal. I figure it is kinda how it works out. The strong survive and the weak perish. Everything else seems to be happy and doing well. So I really hope I can keep this going for a long time.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

One month ago.

IMG_0489.jpg

Rasta Growth. There are now 14 heads. A few on the side you can't see in this picture.

securedownload-2.jpg

Anyone interested in a frag of either of the pinks?

securedownload-3.jpg

• Like 1

So a few weeks ago I got the Cobalt Neo Therm 100 watt heater. They are amazing. Build quality is great. Incredibly thin so really easy to hide and very very efficient. I could track how long my old heater ran and how often it turned on and it was on atleast twice as often as this heater is on. It also had to heat for about twice as long as this heater does. Only thing I don't like is the paperwork that came with the heater is full of misspellings and has no information about setting it.

• Like 1
So a few weeks ago I got the Cobalt Neo Therm 100 watt heater. They are amazing. Build quality is great. Incredibly thin so really easy to hide and very very efficient. I could track how long my old heater ran and how often it turned on and it was on atleast twice as often as this heater is on. It also had to heat for about twice as long as this heater does. Only thing I don't like is the paperwork that came with the heater is full of misspellings and has no information about setting it.

When a product has poor spelling or poor translations in the directions it makes me feel like its a poor product, which isn't always the case. Some of the stuff in this hobby could sell so much better than it does if they just had a good marketing department.

When a product has poor spelling or poor translations in the directions it makes me feel like its a poor product, which isn't always the case. Some of the stuff in this hobby could sell so much better than it does if they just had a good marketing department.

I thought the same thing. I like to read anything that comes with what I buy before I put it in my tank. This literature was TERRIBLE. But the product is outstanding. I'm incredibly happy with it.

• Like 1
Great looking tank. Makes me want to build my own

Thanks!

You should build your own. It was alot of fun and is alot more rewarding then going out and buying a tank. Was also alot cheaper.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well yesterday I lost my green plate and MP10 wetside. The plate had been slowly dying off for awhile. Skeleton started to show slowly. I don't know why.

Wetside prop broke off the magnet :(

• Like 1
One month ago.

IMG_0489.jpg

Rasta Growth. There are now 14 heads. A few on the side you can't see in this picture.

securedownload-2.jpg

Anyone interested in a frag of either of the pinks?

securedownload-3.jpg

Sure. What's the asking price?

I just sold a frag of about 7 polyps for $40. That was the only frag of them I had. I don't know if I will be able to frag again as they were hard to get as is.

• Like 1

I love it man I've always liked 3 sided shallow tanks like this btw if you are ever looking to sell any of these frags let me know I'd be intrested in 1 poylp frags

I love it man I've always liked 3 sided shallow tanks like this btw if you are ever looking to sell any of these frags let me know I'd be intrested in 1 poylp frags

Where are you located?

• Like 1
Ouhh me likey! Cannot wait to start stocking zoas...beautiful tank man

Thanks! I should be doing some updating sometime this weekend. Need to do some maintenance and pics.

Portland oregon but I'd prefer to wait till after Christmas

I don't have my right now. Just a few frags already spoken for. I'll be making a frag of CARs this weekend and maybe a few others.

• Like 1
Thanks! I should be doing some updating sometime this weekend. Need to do some maintenance and pics.

I don't have my right now. Just a few frags already spoken for. I'll be making a frag of CARs this weekend and maybe a few others.

Ok that sounds good I'm subscribing to this thread I like the cars a lot what would 1 polyp cost?

Ooooh...so this is your tank thread! Niiiiice! I like the rock against the back wall and I love your zoa collection. I hope to add more to my tank someday. :)

Thanks. I didn't like that rock at first but now I do. There is this AWESOME SPS skeleton on the back but it isn't visible :(

Ok that sounds good I'm subscribing to this thread I like the cars a lot what would 1 polyp cost?

$10 plus shipping unless you come up to Seattle. But 3-5 would cost $30 plus shipping. I frag 2 at a time typically and they grow rapidly.

I am! And others. Are you still fragging?

Yup. What are you interested in? I'll be fragging some tomorrow or Sunday. I can frag most of my corals. Should have a good size frag of NICE Fruit Loops soon.

• Like 1
$10 plus shipping unless you come up to Seattle. But 3-5 would cost $30 plus shipping. I frag 2 at a time typically and they grow very rapidly

Sounds good I defently want a frag and let me know if you frag anything else

Sounds good I defently want a frag and let me know if you frag anything else

Ok. PM in about a month. Otherwise I'll forget. :D

• Like 1

Archived