Innovative Marine Aquariums

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought the old version. I don't even know if I'm keeping the AI. I won't be if I can't sell my kessils. kessils grow all my corals great. I just wanna play with something new.

• Like 2
Deleted User 4

I bought the old version. I don't even know if I'm keeping the AI. I won't be if I can't sell my kessils. kessils grow all my corals great. U just wanna play with something new.

Hmmm I see. :)

Did my first water change with Brightwell NeoMarine salt today. PH went way up. Which is good and bad. Hopefully I don't shock everything. Went up .15. Not too bad I guess. I didn't think my Reef Crystals was that low.

• Like 1

I'm cheap, and I still bought the touch sensor lol.

I'd venture to guess not many people are cheaper than I am. I'll pass on a deal over $5. lol

• Like 2
Deleted User 4

grown folks talkin, go to bed

Lololol it's 9:19pm right now........The earliest I sleep nowadays is 11-12pm......

I'd venture to guess not many people are cheaper than I am. I'll pass on a deal over $5. lol

Same here, I'll pass a deal over $1.

I never had a car my whole life, took the transit bus to school and college by commuting.

And I'm 23yrs old.

• Like 1

Lololol it's 9:19pm right now........The earliest I sleep nowadays is 11-12pm......

Same here, I'll pass a deal over $1.

I never had a car my whole life, took the transit bus to school and college by commuting.

And I'm 23yrs old.

Not having a car doesn't really save you money. My time is worth a lot. So spending 2 hours on a bus when I can drive somewhere in 30mins. If you add all the time you waste on riding a bus or waiting for it you would have paid off a car.

• Like 5
Deleted User 4

Not having a car doesn't really save you money. My time is worth a lot. So spending 2 hours on a bus when I can drive somewhere in 30mins. If you add all the time you waste on riding a bus or waiting for it you would have paid off a car.

I'm a full-time student. :)

Had free classes because of full coverage from financial aid.

Time is money, but not when you don't have the experiences just yet. And I was a party boy in highschool/beg of college which is why I'm 5th yr in the university ahah. I didn't know any better to waste time lolol.

• Like 1

I'm home! Spent some time rigging up a pretty nice mount for the AI Nanos and working on my buddies car today.

Monday I'm powdercoating the mount black. Then all cables will be tucked and hidden.

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

• Like 3

Cables and everything will be cleaned up after powder coating on Monday. They are just like that until then since I have to take it all apart.

• Like 1

Looks really nice. Better than that POS plastic arm they send. Will 1 controller run both lights? What is up with the damaged controller?

Ya one controller runs them both. It isn't too bad at all. The screen separated but I fixed it. Epoxy came off. No biggie. Oh and I bought the VDM for my Apex from a guy here today. So I will be able to control the lights with my Apex on Wednesday.

What color are you going with for the powder coat?

Going with Hammered Black.

• Like 2

Oh so glad you said black. It will look sooooo good. can't wait to see it!

My buddy owns a powder coating company so I can switch it up as I want. But I figure black is the best look. Wish the nano's cases were black. I'd take those suckers apart and coat them black as well.

He's probably partying hard. It is saturday night after all.

Oh and I'm an old man. I don't party. In fact it is past my bedtime.

Oh and I'm an old man. I don't party. In fact it is past my bedtime.

Ya kind of a bummer. I was hepped up on the white for a bit too with AI, and then realized, all my electronics and accessories are black, I LOVE BLACK.

I bet with their next version of a nano they will do black. Who knows when that will be though :lol:

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Lololol I see.

Wow, the mounting looks better than the ai nano sol orig. mountings.

How are you liking them? Are your corals happy as before? Definitely looks wayy better than the two kessils before.

Anyways, you're gonna love the ai nano sol.

Ya kind of a bummer. I was hepped up on the white for a bit too with AI, and then realized, all my electronics and accessories are black, I LOVE BLACK.

I bet with their next version of a nano they will do black. Who knows when that will be though :lol:

Hmmm I actually like the white ai nano sol....weird but if I were to go ai sol blues or vega, I would get black.....really weird lol.

Archived