ReefCleaners.org

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

Ya kind of a bummer. I was hepped up on the white for a bit too with AI, and then realized, all my electronics and accessories are black, I LOVE BLACK.

I bet with their next version of a nano they will do black. Who knows when that will be though :lol:

hopefully their next one will have a tad better spectrum too.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lololol I see.

Wow, the mounting looks better than the ai nano sol orig. mountings.

How are you liking them? Are your corals happy as before? Definitely looks wayy better than the two kessils before.

Anyways, you're gonna love the ai nano sol.

Hmmm I actually like the white ai nano sol....weird but if I were to go ai sol blues or vega, I would get black.....really weird lol.

It is alright. I liked the light the Kessils put off alittle better. But I need to fine tune. The look and mount of the AIs is nicer though.

Corals and tank have only been under them for an hour. Finally starting to open. Too me awhile to make the mount and get everything perfect.

Amen to that!

"Lord Jesus I didn't take my shoes or nothin' Jesus!"

Ya that's right, Sweet Brown, mmmHmmm

Deleted User 4

I actually like the whites, royal blues and blues only....I know, call me weird dude.

It is alright. I liked the light the Kessils put off alittle better. But I need to fine tune. The look and mount of the AIs is nicer though.

Corals and tank have only been under them for an hour. Finally starting to open. Too me awhile to make the mount and get everything perfect.

I see. Really? You liked the color Kessils emit more?

I don't know I mean I have the kessils a150w skyblue over my manta ray right now and I don't really like the colors as much as my ada's colors.

They could go full spectrum and it would be nice. But it is also nice that the pricing is low.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

They could go full spectrum and it would be nice. But it is also nice that the pricing is low.

:)

Love the new title. Make it big!!!

He's only had it running for couple hours.

So what you're saying is he's been staring at his tank for hours. He has to be able to tell a difference after staring at his tank for hours, right? I mean, you could tell the difference after staring at your tank for hours, couldn't you?
  • Like 1
Deleted User 4

So what you're saying is he's been staring at his tank for hours. He has to be able to tell a difference after staring at his tank for hours, right? I mean, you could tell the difference after staring at your tank for hours, couldn't you?

Sure I guess lol. :)

So now that you've had the AI nanos for a little while, how do you like them?

Honestly don't know yet. I like the physical look of them better. If they were black I would love them forever. haha.

I could if anything opened up. I had them on for maybe 1.5 hours. After the tank being dark almost all day alot of stuff was closed up. Maybe half of my stuff was completely open when they started ramping down.

I'll be able to see today when I get a full photoperiod.

Deleted User 4

Wtf. IIX is 23? I thought he was 16 ish. Hurry up with powder coating please.

Yupp, I'm 23 dude.

People say I look 28 but....I sound like I'm 16...ahahah

Funny I get the opposite. People assume I'm in my thirties when they speak with me over the phone, and then they see me and think I am still in High School. Damn youthful looks. Damn you all!

Obviously I cold give a rats ass about being mature or professional on forums hah!

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Funny I get the opposite. People assume I'm in my thirties when they speak with me over the phone, and then they see me and think I am still in High School. Damn youthful looks. Damn you all! Obviously I cold give a rats ass about being mature or professional on forums hah!

So really how old are youuuu?

I'm guessing you're hmmmmm 21?

So really how old are youuuu?

I'm guessing you're hmmmmm 21?

It's on my profile, i'm 25.

And Eddie's thread is official hijacked... :o:P

• Like 1

Can't wait to see the powdercoated mount.

It is at powdercoating right now. Will be done tomorrow.

Wtf. IIX is 23? I thought he was 16 ish. Hurry up with powder coating please.

Tomorrow!

Where's eddie!!

Some of us work!

• Like 1

HAWT thread name Eddie.

IIX is 21?! holy crap.

Patback is 21 too? Y'all sure have been drinking far longer than just this year. <insert suspicious emoticon here>

Pat, I'm sorry, I accidentally unfriended you. Please add me as a friend before I kill myself in regret.

• Like 1

Archived