Coral Vue Hydros

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude! that belongs in the Ghetto DIY thread.

Holy crap, that's a work of art.

What do you do when you need the shi-it in the bucket and rubbermaid box?

I'm getting my real mount back tomorrow. I'm just having it powder coated.

• Like 1

Lol dude that's awesome! That'd be like driving an STi with steel wheels with hubcap spinners

haha. I know. It goes away tomorrow. I dropped the mount off this afternoon and I'll pick it up sometime tomorrow.

Deleted User 4

HAWT thread name Eddie.

IIX is 21?! holy crap.

Patback is 21 too? Y'all sure have been drinking far longer than just this year. <insert suspicious emoticon here>

Pat, I'm sorry, I accidentally unfriended you. Please add me as a friend before I kill myself in regret.

Lolol I'm actually 23 :)

Yupp I know I'm pretty childish but hey I'm a nice guy. :)

Especially to ladies, treat them with the best respect!!!

• Like 2

Does IIX just throw anything out? Loving the tank... Can't wait to see how everything adjusts and the new mounting bracket.

Ya pretty much. haha.

New mount will be installed sometime tomorrow evening. I'm excited. Just waiting on my wire tie mounts to hide the wires in the channel. Will be done completely on Thursday.

HAWT thread name Eddie.

IIX is 21?! holy crap.

Patback is 21 too? Y'all sure have been drinking far longer than just this year. <insert suspicious emoticon here>

Pat, I'm sorry, I accidentally unfriended you. Please add me as a friend before I kill myself in regret.

Kat is ... 2? :lol:

Some of us work!

Haha, i've been going on the forum more and more everyday at work... :ninja: That's why they pay me the big bucks! haha

Deleted User 4

Haha, i've been going on the forum more and more everyday at work... :ninja: That's why they pay me the big bucks! haha

Man, I really wish I knew how Kat looks ahah. I don't think she's ever posted a pic of herself in her thread.

• Like 2

I check it here and there on my phone. But I'm typically too busy.

Man, I really wish I knew how Kat looks ahah. I don't think she's ever posted a pic of herself in her thread.

She is attractive.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

I check it here and there on my phone. But I'm typically too busy.

She is attractive.

No way....

Picture?

I gotsta see this.

No way....

Picture?

I gotsta see this.

If she wants you to know what she looks like she will show you a pic.

• Like 3
Deleted User 4

Lolol fawkkk, I missed it.

Oh well, I've been stalking her thread lately for any recent posts of pictures. Hopefully she posts another....

Deleted User 4

Desperate maybe?

To be honest, I'm a desperate guy LOL.

I try to play like I'm not when I'm around girls, but once the girls leave, I'm like damnnnn, lol get all super excited.

• Like 1

To be honest, I'm a desperate guy LOL.

I try to play like I'm not when I'm around girls, but once the girls leave, I'm like damnnnn, lol get all super excited.

bro don't put this on a public forum.

Your opening yourself up

• Like 1

Archived