ReefCleaners.org

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

So how have your corals been reacting to the new scorched earth policy you've implemented? B)

Seem to like it so far. Finally got the VDM hooked up and functioning(I think) today so hopefully all is well. I'll know in about 2 hours if the lights turn off. haha

Oh but my anemone was double it's normal size when I got home this morning. So that has to be good. Everything else seems to be enjoying it for the most part. I'm still praying.

• Like 2
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of schedule are you running? Does the controller allow "ramp"?

Controller does ramp. 2 hour ramp times. 12-2 ramp up to 15,23,23. Then 8-10pn ramp down to 0,1,1

What are you running filtration wise, is everything in the AIO compartments and what is it?

Just filter floss.

No trouble with phosphates or anything of that nature?

Nope. Not to my knowledge. I should test it all though.

All cleaned up sir wont happen again
haha I was messin around. I don't care.
Its ok I rather do it then be told to do it. You still havent posted the new pics

I posted pics of the mount like 3 pages ago.

Did you have a shower yet? You didn't update the thread to say so, it's been about a week.

Nope. Kinda gross but I'm tryin to save money for more fish stuff. ;)

• Like 3

Just went 2 weeks without shaving and broke the razor out for when my gf came home. I got rid of my 4 year old douchey-chin strap a few weeks ago too.

So give me the highlights of whats going on in here.

• Like 1

Just went 2 weeks without shaving and broke the razor out for when my gf came home. I got rid of my 4 year old douchey-chin strap a few weeks ago too. So give me the highlights of whats going on in here.

haha nice.

Highlights - Got a new tiny setosa frag. Wifey wanted it. And also a sun coral she wanted as well. Meh.

Bought Elos MG and KH test kits. My MG is 1100ppm. Alittle low. Not to bad though. My KH is 9. So I need to raise my MG. Any ideas? My calcium was like 350-400 when tested last week. I'm gonna test it again later.

• Like 1

You scared me for a sec... I almost thought you just bought an elos tank ahahaha.

Never. I can get one built locally that is nicer than an elos tank for half the price.

Nice is your beard about that long? Ahh I miss my beard. Just shaved it off after Christmas :(

Sooo....Cold....

Not quite. Workin on it though haha.

Any ideas on what to start dosing to up my MG and keep Calcium stable?

Lololol What tank builder? I know reef savvy does a fabulous job ahha.

Oceans By Design. His name is Mike. I've seen both and his are nicer than Elos tanks. And are customized.

• Like 1
Deleted User 4

Oceans By Design. His name is Mike. I've seen both and his are nicer than Elos tanks. And are customized.

You going to order one someday? I'd like to see this tank's quality you love so much ahaha.

Archived