Pod Your Reef

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

Sweet tits, almost as fun to say as skittle tits. Both a close second to piss flaps! Haha. Sorry, that escalated quickly.

Hurry with the pics! I want to commission you to build me one :)

It is sitting here on the counter next to me. I'm waiting on my wife to get home to help me put it back on. She is buying her shoes. haha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday's tomorrow is today! Where are the powedercoated pics that were promised for yesterday's tomorrow, that is today!

Veng's right. Stop working. Take Pics. Post Pics. Let us drool. kthxbye :eek:

Sweet tits, almost as fun to say as skittle tits. Both a close second to piss flaps! Haha. Sorry, that escalated quickly.

Hurry with the pics! I want to commission you to build me one :)

Needy little punks.

My wire ties show up Thursday and I'm getting black bolts tomorrow. VDM also arrives tomorrow so the controller will go away as well!

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

• Like 7

I'm in love :wub:

Gracias. I really like it. Once I get the VDM and tuck all the cables it will be perfect. It looks way better than any mount AI sells that is for sure.

:wub:

I think I saw a VDM for sale for like 60$ in the FSFT forum

Ya. That one is missing the Serial - Data cable. That cable is $30 alone. But I bought one on here on Saturday with the cable for $60! Arrives tomorrow. :D

Nice. I just made my own tonight for my DIY lights. Still have some work to do on it because I'm an idiot and won't take the simple route. I want dimming nobs AND apex controlled dimming. :lol:

Nice. I just made my own tonight for my DIY lights. Still have some work to do on it because I'm an idiot and won't take the simple route. I want dimming nobs AND apex controlled dimming. :lol:

You made a VDM? I wanna see this.

No, I got an Apex full, so it has the VDM built in. I am making a box that will let me switch between a signal from a pot or a signal from an Apex, and also if the voltage is below 1V it turns off a relay and turns off the driver, so I won't even use up an Apex outlet!

No, I got an Apex full, so it has the VDM built in. I am making a box that will let me switch between a signal from a pot or a signal from an Apex, and also if the voltage is below 1V it turns off a relay and turns off the driver, so I won't even use up an Apex outlet!

Ya but it doesn't have the Serial port which is what I need. haha

Sounds cool. I'll be interested to see it.

Ya but it doesn't have the Serial port which is what I need. haha

Sounds cool. I'll be interested to see it.

Hehe, I just need the voltage outs for mine :P

I'm going to toss up a thread about it in the DIY section after it's finished, hopefully that'll be up by this weekend at the latest.

It's piggy. Be very scared.
Is that pic of you Kat?

Essie did you use a different mount yet?

Eddie sorry not essie.

Ya. That one is missing the Serial - Data cable. That cable is $30 alone. But I bought one on here on Saturday with the cable for $60! Arrives tomorrow. :D
Dont remind me Mr!!

Wow. Why so harsh ... Kat seems like a cool cute chick thats all cant we have a crush.

Eddie your light look sick a( | ) hell! Good job on the diy señor.

Wow. Why so harsh ... Kat seems like a cool cute chick thats all cant we have a crush.

Haha no I wasn't being harsh! What's posted is a "meme" it's basically some crazy stalker chick, which I was jokingly making it out to be IIX. Kat seems nice, which is nothing like the girl I posted I'm sure.

Just jokes!

So Eddie, do any lightning storms yet?

Well for me I would think it would be a novelty that would wear off after a few "storms" or a month. It would be pretty sweet if it had sounds effects built in :P

• Like 1
Well for me I would think it would be a novelty that would wear off after a few "storms" or a month. It would be pretty sweet if it had sounds effects built in :P
That would be cool if if were connected to sorround sound .....hence the basss a storm gives.
The mount looks great! Can't wait to see how the corals react...

Should be interesting. Most zoas like it. The few SPS I don't know.

Looking good, that diy mounting!

Thanks.

Eddie are you going to hide the little power cable blocks where theth plug in?

Probably not. AI is stupid and put them like 3 inches from the plug. Nowhere to hide them.

Haha no I wasn't being harsh! What's posted is a "meme" it's basically some crazy stalker chick, which I was jokingly making it out to be IIX. Kat seems nice, which is nothing like the girl I posted I'm sure.

Just jokes!

So Eddie, do any lightning storms yet?

I did one. I think they are stupid. Fish don't care. Corals don't care. They are for the user and I don't care about them.

• Like 1

People have asked if I can make these and sell them. I have an idea to allow them to mount to a tank rim. Should work on rimmed or rimless tanks. Any interest?

Was it cool at first setting up the storm or were you over it after the first 5 minutes?
Over it in 2 minutes.
  • Like 2

Archived