inTank Media Baskets

12.3 Gallons of zoas!

eddiecorrea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*thumbs up* looking good and glad everything is doing well!

Thanks Chris!

Great choice in coral bad choice in cars

=) Evo 8 owner

Haha. Haters gonna hate.

• Like 1

So I found the Top Off I'm going to get. THIS one. I've been wanting just the basic Avast ATO but I need another EB4 to power it eventually. This one works perfectly for my needs though as the peristaltic pump will pump over 20 feet high! That means I can have my topoff across the room and hide the pump. Keeping the goal of having no equipment showing is very important to me so this works great.

Only issue is that this system doesn't come setup to plug directly into the Apex. I have contacted them to see if that is possible. I'm sure it will be though as the basic ATO system can be controlled by an Apex.

• Like 1
XxViEtXjUStiNxX
So I found the Top Off I'm going to get. THIS one. I've been wanting just the basic Avast ATO but I need another EB4 to power it eventually. This one works perfectly for my needs though as the peristaltic pump will pump over 20 feet high! That means I can have my topoff across the room and hide the pump. Keeping the goal of having no equipment showing is very important to me so this works great.

Only issue is that this system doesn't come setup to plug directly into the Apex. I have contacted them to see if that is possible. I'm sure it will be though as the basic ATO system can be controlled by an Apex.

If you're gonna spend that much on an ATO, I'd definitely recommend the Tunze 3155 instead. Just a thought. Nice zoas, get some sps you pansy

If you're gonna spend that much on an ATO, I'd definitely recommend the Tunze 3155 instead. Just a thought. Nice zoas, get some sps you pansy

Been there done that with SPS. I'm not a fan. Tunze doesn't function like I want or need it too. EVERYTHING is controlled by my Apex.

• Like 1
XxViEtXjUStiNxX
Been there done that with SPS. I'm not a fan. Tunze doesn't function like I want or need it too. EVERYTHING is controlled by my Apex.

Fair enough. I personally don't like everything controlled by my controller. If your Apex goes down, no bueno. Where is the link to your old SPS tank?

Fair enough. I personally don't like everything controlled by my controller. If your Apex goes down, no bueno. Where is the link to your old SPS tank?

If it goes down I just switch to digital timers and a power strip. No thread on that one. I've only had like 2 or 3 tank threads. I don't typically update them so never had a reason to make them.

Awesome little tank. Even nicer Zoa collection!

Thanks.

• Like 1

Ordered the Avast Deluxe ATO today. Very excited to get it on Monday. Justin at Avast was very helpful and hooked me up.

• Like 1

Picked up a few things today. Got a nice plate coral, nice kedd red zoas and a favia. The favia I won in the Fantasy Football league put on by an LFS here. Only have one pic right now. More tomorrow when I borrow the DSLR again and install my ATO!

Crappy iPhone pic.

download.jpg

• Like 1
like the orange plate

Tank's looking great!

Thanks guys. So far the ATO is working great. No new changes right now. Wife is in San Diego and I'm gonna have her swing into a few stores and see what she can snag. Hopefully something good but not a big deal.

• Like 1

So I bought another kessil on here a few weeks ago. Needless to say it came damaged and missing parts. It was supposed to be like new. So I filed the claim and it was decided in my favor. I'll be shipping this one back and luckily found a local selling one so I bought that one. Didn't cost me any more money just a hassle. Wish he would have sent me a "like new" kessil like he said.

• Like 1
initial_reefer

I just bought mine should be here Tuesday he was selling another for 175 shipped without gooseneck its 10k

we should make a Anti Mr. Coral club btw

I just bought mine should be here Tuesday he was selling another for 175 shipped without gooseneck its 10k

we should make a Anti Mr. Coral club btw

Good. You will love it. I love mine. Wish I didn't have to ship the one back and swap but that is all done so no biggie.

• Like 1
what's cookin'?

No major changes or anything. I've been really busy so I haven't done much. This weekends my LFS is having a HUGE sale so I plan on spending a good chunk of change there.

• Like 1

Hey man I realized its glass. How did you build the AIO?

Did you just slip acylic with an overflow in the corner after you silicones the glass together?

If so I'm probably going to copy this build... It's sweeeeeet

Keep up the gw man

Hey man I realized its glass. How did you build the AIO?

Did you just slip acylic with an overflow in the corner after you silicones the glass together?

If so I'm probably going to copy this build... It's sweeeeeet

Keep up the gw man

I made it out of acrylic. I used acrylic cement to make the baffles and then used Aquarium silicone to silicone it in place. Used a dremel to cut the surface skimmer teeth. Alot of work but turned out great.

• Like 1
like the orange plate

You jinxed me. The orange plate died. haha. I've been slacking the last few weeks. And my snail population has been depleted because of some Ahole hermits. So water quality was kinda bad. Zoas LOVED it. Plates did not.

• Like 1
Thanks. I don't like black silicone. Takes away from the tank IMO. I probably didn't need to run a bead of silicone on the inside but it gives me peace of mind.

Thanks a lot!

Those are Fruitloops.

Those look awesome, I actually think they're Toucans (Same but with the orange tentacles)

Doesn't matter they look bad@zz B)

Those look awesome, I actually think they're Toucans (Same but with the orange tentacles)

Doesn't matter they look bad@zz B)

Could be. I've been told they were fruit loops. Regardless I like them.

We were supposed to put what we need for the gift exchange in our thread. So here goes.

I need carbon, super glue gel, frag plugs(10) and would LOVE the IM SkimMate skimmer. So maybe a gift certificate so I can buy the Skimmate skimmer.

• Like 1

Archived