Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jgpico's 30 gal nuvo. New fts pg. 48

jgpico

Soooo.....what or which Radion did you decide on getting???

I'm pretty sure I am going to get the normal radion. The first model, I can get the g2 upgrade at any time. The radion will be more than enough for this tank. Just have to wait for a little bit more fundage lol.

Got my cuc in the tank today. They are already going to work!

2FF21056-7531-4040-BA72-8EA4F5E1132B-637-00000043E09E31A3.jpg

Picking one of these up tonight.

A708EA02-DAE7-4A81-8887-E1B6878C3195-637-00000043E70F22DD.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure I am going to get the normal radion. The first model, I can get the g2 upgrade at any time. The radion will be more than enough for this tank. Just have to wait for a little bit more fundage lol.

Got my cuc in the tank today. They are already going to work!

2FF21056-7531-4040-BA72-8EA4F5E1132B-637-00000043E09E31A3.jpg

Picking one of these up tonight.

A708EA02-DAE7-4A81-8887-E1B6878C3195-637-00000043E70F22DD.jpg

Nice!!!! looking very good in there!!! I hear ya on the fundage...........I'm sure you already know but the "old" Radion's price dropped from $750 to this:

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Ecotech-Radio...adion-XR30w.htm

I'm very torn on getting another one of these or waiting for the pro to come out.

Nice!!!! looking very good in there!!! I hear ya on the fundage...........I'm sure you already know but the "old" Radion's price dropped from $750 to this:

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Ecotech-Radio...adion-XR30w.htm

I'm very torn on getting another one of these or waiting for the pro to come out.

Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it so far. Can't wait to get some corals in the tank. The reason I decided to go with the original radion is because of te price drop. It's a great light and a lot if people are happy with it. I figure if everyone that has it is happy I'm sure I will be as well.

I know this is nothing super exciting and special but this thing is awesome. It is just a drip acclimatize but it makes it so easy to drip acclimate any of your live stock. You don't even have to start the siphon with your mouth which is the best part.

A9BF08D1-AABC-49C7-954A-882D11B36967-266-000000351A2A38C7.jpg

The fish is in the tank. Wish me luck, for some reason I get super nervous when adding fish to a tank. I acclimated him for over an hour so I'm hoping it was enough, I don't have much experience with fish since I haven't really had a tank large enough to really have many fish.

I have the same container for my ATO and I get about 3 days out of it before it really needs to be topped off again. Nice set-up too.

Thanks man. I have noticed that I only really have to fill the ato container about once a week. I might still try to find something a little bigger just so I don't have to worry about it for longer periods of time.

I was tight for space in my sump area and found that at Walmart. I took would like something maybe around the 2.5-3g range but it has to be something squared off to fit in this space.

I think I might try transferring some corals from the 3 and 14 tonight. I will be dipping the hell out of everything since I have aiptasia in the 14 and gha in the 3. I hope I can save most of the corals but what I can't salvage will go to the lfs on the rock.

I want to do a couple cardinals in this tank but I'm not sure which ones I wanna do. I like them all but I'ts a hard decision to choose between the bangaii, yellow striped, or the longspine. whats your vote? thinking about 2 to 3 of whatever one I decide to go with.

I like the yellow striped cardinals. They look pretty in groups.

L

Me too but my wife thinks they look more like freshwater fish lol. Yellow striped is my vote but she has a say as well so we will see which one we go with.

I had a yellow striped, now a banggai ... I always thought that banggai were boring but he is actually pretty cool. Plus looks pretty whcih is a plus - I agree that the yellow striped look like a freshwater, dull :P

I had a yellow striped, now a banggai ... I always thought that banggai were boring but he is actually pretty cool. Plus looks pretty whcih is a plus - I agree that the yellow striped look like a freshwater, dull :P

I am thinking I am going to go with 2 banggais. I have always liked the look and movement of them, the only thing I am not crazy about is the semi aggressiveness of the banggai.

Archived