inTank Media Baskets

Jgpico's 30 gal nuvo. New fts pg. 48

jgpico

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
B)

I was going to order a cuc from reef cleaners but not sure now since it is snowing in Denver. Might make a trip to the Lfs in the next couple of days.

surgicalsense
Thanks. I am super happy with it! Haven't seen you around for a while. How are you and how's the tank?

The tank is making a slow come back after the move to Abq.

awh snaps! chuggin along!

yeah man, making progress faster than I expected. This was a very fast and painless cycle, fastest cycle I have ever had. I gues thats what happens when you use nothing but good quality live rock.

Even with the nasty brown it looks awesome!!!!!! Your rock scape REALLY turned out great!!!!!

Thanks gena, it means a lot. I think I was trying to make my scape way too fancy when I was using the base rock. This scape literally fell together and I am super happy with it, tons of spots for coral and tons of hiding places for my fish.

I just ordered my cuc from reef cleaners. Should be here on thursday. I'll post some pictures once it comes in and I'll try to get a head count, I'm interested to see how much I actually receive based on the things I've heard about ordering from them.

I ordered a fuzzy chiton as well. Have you guys ever had one in your tank?

I've had one. It was super awesome, but didn't live long. They look majorly cool.

id wait

That probably a good idea. I have a couple frags from my 3 that I am going to throw in here in the next couple of days. I'll wait for a while to add any nems or clams.

I've had one. It was super awesome, but didn't live long. They look majorly cool.

I'm pretty excited to see how it does. One of the reasons why I got one was because it looks awesome!

where'd you get this probe holder from?

It came with my avast marine ato. I think you can actually purchase just the probe holder through them as opposed to having to purchase the whole kit, although I highly recommend the ato kit. It works perfectly.

I need some recommendations on a doser for this tank. I would love a doser that has at least 2 dosing units in one. I was thinking about getting the reef angel double doser but am open to other devices as long as it is not super expesive.

Found it! Love the layout. It's similar to my retired 8g biocube in many ways. Good use of space. My fiance has the 38g Nuvo. What lights do you plan on using in the future? The AI sol doesn't seem like too bad of a choice.

He's using this...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Optics-for-Optics-...:X:eRTM:US:1123

You'd have to mount it though.

L

That looks like a nice light but I'm eventually going to get the radion. The AI sol works fine for now I'm just personally not a fan of the color it has.

Archived