ReefCleaners.org

Jgpico's 30 gal nuvo. New fts pg. 48

jgpico

This tank is screaming for some SPS!!!!!

If you are happy with your lights, you are good to go!

You have far more experience than me, but I have to ask, do you really need to dose right now?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This tank is screaming for some SPS!!!!!

If you are happy with your lights, you are good to go!

You have far more experience than me, but I have to ask, do you really need to dose right now?

I'm not going to start dosing until I have had some sps in the tank for a while. I just want to set it up lol. cant have equipment sit in a box staring at me :P

I agree!!! Get some pics up in here!!!! :D

I would love to but I dont really have any new pics to post. my buddy ended up not coming to my house the other night so no new frags. I have been working overtime lately since I work retail and it's the holiday season...fml lol. I'm hoping to make it to the lfs in the next couple of days since im off.

Well the tank is no longer a candy hogfish bachelor pad. I picked up a couple bangaii cardinals and they just so happen to be a male and a female. They have not left each others side since they went into the tank after qt. Thanks for checking in.

18527FE7-5B34-41BB-BB20-50CB7B06088F-500-0000008E723B83F7.jpg

Awwwww...adorable!!!! That's a future reefer right there :)

Thanks. He loves looking at tanks and watching the fish swim by. It will make me a happy daddy if he picks up the hobby as well.

Banggais are purdy. :D

Awwww, your family is so cute.

L

I have always liked bangaiis. I'm so happy I got a male and a female. My family is awesome. They both love the hobby as well.

Thanks. He loves looking at tanks and watching the fish swim by. It will make me a happy daddy if he picks up the hobby as well.

I have always liked bangaiis. I'm so happy I got a male and a female. My family is awesome. They both love the hobby as well.

Hopefully,he will hate reefing and just play vid games all day.............so much cheaper! :)

Lucky on the bangers!!! I hear they are pretty easyto breed in the tank??

What local fish stores do you go to? Looking for some good ones but i think the best i have found is AquaMart and Aquatic Art(only open on saturday).

What local fish stores do you go to? Looking for some good ones but i think the best i have found is AquaMart and Aquatic Art(only open on saturday).

I go to elite reef 99.9% of the time. They have always had the best stock and the owners and employees have always been awesome. My wife and I also worked there so it's the store I choose.

Hopefully,he will hate reefing and just play vid games all day.............so much cheaper! :)

Lucky on the bangers!!! I hear they are pretty easyto breed in the tank??

I refuse to let him sit inside and play video games all day. He will either take part in the hobby or he will suffer lmao. Jk.

I hope they breed but if they don't I won't be upset.

Thats alil far of a drive (since I'm not old enough!) For me. Ill have to hitch a ride down there one day amd check out there livestock! I always love going to different fish stores! I think i have been down there once.

hey jg, would you want to sell the float switch setup from your picotope?

Ill definitely think about it. I still haven't torn the three gallon down.

No big changes at all, moving really slowly actually. I am getting diatoms again for some reason and its driving me insane. I'm kind of glad that It is happening now before I have a fully stocked tank. Anyways here are a couple pics I have taken with my new phone, I think it takes much better pictures than my iphone. Let me know what you think, sorry this thread is so boring.

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

lets do dome simple addition. 3+14 doesnt equal 30. BOOM case and point. next question noob.

Lmao. I think you should add it again cause in this case it definitely does. And I'm not a noob thank you very much lol

Archived