SaltCritters.com

The Keep-Downsize Coming

HVani

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

Again I'm sad to see your tank coming down. All the corals I got from you yesterday are doing great. The hermit you gave me changed shells pretty much as soon as he hit the bottom :)

Chyendra...your tank is coming down???? I love that tank :(

I hope you got her trumpet colonies...so pretty! Everything is so pretty in her tank. What did you get?

What didn't i get? Chyendra is so generous!

I got an entire rock of eagle eye zoas, I got a green milli frag, blue staghorn frag, purple encrusting monti frag and a scroll coral frag :) :)

I have a friend who has just set up her very first salt water tank and Chyendra donated a few frags for her as well. I'm holding them until her tank settles.

What didn't i get? Chyendra is so generous!

I got an entire rock of eagle eye zoas, I got a green milli frag, blue staghorn frag, purple encrusting monti frag and a scroll coral frag :) :)

I have a friend who has just set up her very first salt water tank and Chyendra donated a few frags for her as well. I'm holding them until her tank settles.

Did you get her trumpets?

So cool that your friend started a tank. You should have her join NR ;)

I know I have not been updating very much. I have been sick and I cannot get any good pictures of the tank :(

Things have been going well. Chyendra brought over a couple more corals for me and they are settling in well. I am really happy with how the tank has been going.

Everything is coloring up nicely and growing well. I have a couple suborn patches of hair algae but it's not spreading. I replaced my koralias with a pair of tunze 6045s. I've been very happy with the change and I think the tank is doing better as well.

My anemone split last week. The clone has been wondering but not hurting anything. It had a run in with the power head but is recovering well.

I've been very happy with my stocking though my pistol shrimp has disappeared. I'm hoping he will show up again but he may be eel food.

Right now I"m just letting things grow in and hoping to find a nice looking gold torch.

I absolutely love this tank and your rock wall! How did the tetra pond foam hold up? I'm thinking of trying something similar for my new scape.

I hope you feel better soon!!!! If it's the same virus that is going around here it supposedly can last two to three weeks!!!!!

Are you looking locally for the gold torch? If online too, I can keep an eye out for you. It will look awesome in your tank. It will match your eel :happy:

The rock wall has been doing great! The only issue I had was my urchin eating it :(

Yeah I'm on week 2 of this cold. It sucks.

I'm looking mostly locally for the gold torch but once the weather warms up a bit I will be looking online as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to wait until it actually got here but....

I'm getting a DSLR!!!! omgomgomg

Should be here Friday :) Expect a picture update hopefully this weekend.

I was going to wait until it actually got here but....

I'm getting a DSLR!!!! omgomgomg

Should be here Friday :) Expect a picture update hopefully this weekend.

woohooo...can't wait to see the pictures!!!! omgomgomg

The camera came in today :)

I snapped a few pictures. Only a couple came out. I still need to practice. I just finished downloading the manual and hope to read up a bit on it.

march22_zps36dd07c3.jpg

mystery_zps896b2998.jpg

OMG! I so love this tank.

But two friggn pics with the new camera?......... come on lady, we need more!!!!!

I have a reef breeders LED fixture:)

I'll get more pictures up don't worry! The lights were ramping down when the camera came in the mail. I work all day tomorrow so hopefully more pictures in Sunday!!

I have a reef breeders LED fixture:)

I'll get more pictures up don't worry! The lights were ramping down when the camera came in the mail. I work all day tomorrow so hopefully more pictures in Sunday!!

I thought you had LED. That's nice looking LED lighting. It kinda looks like T5 to me in the pictures. Pretty!!!!!

Love it!!!!! I like your mushroom collection too :) So I never noticed you had FW and I purposely looked this time and I do see them. But only in the first picture and I didn't even notice them right away! That makes me feel better. I siphoned out about 5 today.

Archived