inTank Media Baskets

The Keep-Downsize Coming

HVani

Hmm well don't get an urchin lol. I learned that one....twice.

I guess the only thing I would have done differently is to make the wall in the tank instead of making it outside of the tank and attaching later.

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't updated in a bit, several things have been going on behind the scenes that I have not mentioned.

Over the past few weeks I have had a few additions:

Skunk cleaner shrimp

Orange Spotted Goby w/ Tiger pistol shrimp

Bicolor Blenny

Mystery wrasse

All additions are doing very well and getting along beautifully. New lights are also up and are doing very well :)

I will try and post pictures tomorrow

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well turns out the bicolor blenny had a taste for favias. So he has been removed and replaced by a midas blenny.

I also added an azure damsel :)

I've added some corals here and there. A new order is coming in on Wednesday so I will get a few more pictures then.

febfulltank_zps320acebf.jpg

damsel_zps3b2e6de6.jpg

mystery_zps524d0b47.jpg

• Like 3

The midas hides behind the upper right powerhead. He's still pretty skittish so I have not been able to get a picture.

You ordered from Reef gardener I can't wait to see pictures! I ordered from Saltcritters. I am saving up for a reef gardener order though, just waiting on a rock anemone that knocks my socks off :)

The midas hides behind the upper right powerhead. He's still pretty skittish so I have not been able to get a picture.

You ordered from Reef gardener I can't wait to see pictures! I ordered from Saltcritters. I am saving up for a reef gardener order though, just waiting on a rock anemone that knocks my socks off :)

Yeah...she hasn't had many rock flowers lately. Just posted a pretty white one last night but I bet you are wanting some color :)

Yeah I already have a white one. I did get one in my order from Saltcritters. It's quite lovely, red and white tentacles and a green center.

Once everything opens I'll post some pictures from my order :)

• Like 1

My camera is having a lot of trouble with the LEDs. Here's a bad picture of my elegance about an hour after I got it. This thing is insane! When I have more time I will try to get better pictures :)

elegance_zps774ee1ad.jpg

I forgot to mention I have 2 new tunze powerheads coming in the mail to replace my koralia 750s :) Hopefully no more reverse spinning

• Like 1

Archived