Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stones & Roses

jball1125

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The torch will win, and it's not pretty. My wall frogspawn killed the head of an acan with sweepers easy enough but the torch can drop a tentacle and do remote damage from across the tank if it gets lucky. :)

um, torch wins is my guess. But then again anything falling into my acan, melted it immediately. HM.

I'd bet money on the torch :).
The torch will win, and it's not pretty. My wall frogspawn killed the head of an acan with sweepers easy enough but the torch can drop a tentacle and do remote damage from across the tank if it gets lucky. :)

Looks like money is on the torch. I guess it's time to start fragging soon.

Stunning pictures jball.

Thanks Kat

Torch was winning the battle. Moved her today to the sandbed. She hates me for it but hey, nothing some mysis cant cure right.

Picked up a couple of lettuce nudiebranches today. They are tiny but I'm hoping they like the gha and settle in nicely.

Picked up a couple of lettuce nudiebranches today. They are tiny but I'm hoping they like the gha and settle in nicely.

Well. They kinda like bryopsis. I thought too that GHA is their meal of choice but if you click on my pico build in my signature (the last icon) you'll see them working on the bryopsis.

For GHA try a sea hare, mexican turbo snails and peroxide.

Well. They kinda like bryopsis. I thought too that GHA is their meal of choice but if you click on my pico build in my signature (the last icon) you'll see them working on the bryopsis.For GHA try a sea hare, mexican turbo snails and peroxide.

Well that sucks, I tried picking up a sea hare but no one around has any.

Thanks NS

FlowerMama

I just love the size and skirt of the centerpiece rock flower. Can't wait for mine to be big like that!!! They're so beautiful at any size.

I just love the size and skirt of the centerpiece rock flower. Can't wait for mine to be big like that!!! They're so beautiful at any size.

That's going to be awesome when you have a tank full of big rfa's.

FlowerMama

That's going to be awesome when you have a tank full of big rfa's.

yeah, I like how they change a little as they grow, like how the straight tentacles become barbed once it's like 1.25" or so on some varieties, or you see one color exceed the other, some lose a color, some seem to grow more intense, some mellow out, you just never know.

Cigars anyone?

Had a nice flor de las Antillas tonight after watching some fireworks by the bay.

20140704_235925_zps8429c05a.jpg

Happy Independence Day!

Lowered my whites, upped my RB's and cut the duration of white down by about an hour and a half. Just experimenting a bit...

• 4 months later...

Been absent for a whie. Not much change really. I stopped feeding the corals and have been removing the gha manually. Seem to be winning that battle.

Also My original clown got very aggressive and bullied my other clown to death. Not sure if I should add a smaller clown to assure her status as female, what do you guys think?

Archived