SaltCritters.com

Stones & Roses

jball1125

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Water change and moved some things around. DOnt think I have space for my acans and blastos in this tank, the nem stretches a lot and gets too close for comfort. Still trying to figure it out.

Some pics.

d810a602-836d-4692-b71f-1188753baba9_zps

f8f18457-4d91-4985-acbe-2d4f79e790b7_zps

5e578102-3120-4f3e-85ad-ed6a342c9bc1_zps

Water change and moved some things around. DOnt think I have space for my acans and blastos in this tank, the nem stretches a lot and gets too close for comfort. Still trying to figure it out.

Upgrade time :)

That's sexy. Super sexy.

Thanks brother, havent seen you around here in a while. Hope all is well.

Upgrade time :)

I would love to join you and Mark with a 150 but no space. :(

I would love to join you and Mark with a 150 but no space. :(

You'd be amazed how easy it is to find the room when you really want it..... I had 4 spots picked out when I ordered and ended up placing it in a different one and rearranging the entire livingroom when it arrived LOL

Besides mine is only 4' so it doesn't take up as much length space :)

You'd be amazed how easy it is to find the room when you really want it..... I had 4 spots picked out when I ordered and ended up placing it in a different one and rearranging the entire livingroom when it arrived LOL

Besides mine is only 4' so it doesn't take up as much length space :)

Oh the peer pressure!

Wow, your tank is beautiful! I love the contrast of the black sand and the corals.

Thank you! :) it's actually a black bottom, no sand.

That's very cool. I like it a lot!

Sank you! :D

Strawberry decided to dive into the nem last night after my filterfloss slipped into the tank. I guess scaring them really does work. Happy mistake. :P

I have now added some eggcrate to the HOB so the filterfloss doesnt fall in anymore.

Moved the acans to the rocks. I wasnt too please with the look on the floor. We will see how they like it there.

fdc948ca-ba05-4c17-99ec-8c77e6dd488f_zps

Thinking of starting a 20 long dedicated to BTA's and my clowns.

This tank will remain RFA heavy as well as more acans, blastos and zoas with the added space from removing the BTA. Maybe even some Monties on that top rock. For fish I was thinking a pair of Possum Wrasses...... Decisions Decisions.

And remember the flowers grow to usually 4" or so. Of course you need more flowers!!! :lol: The endless variety of colors and patterns is something I can't get enough of. I don't know of any other invertebrate that is this extensive.

Thinking of starting a 20 long dedicated to BTA's and my clowns.

This tank will remain RFA heavy as well as more acans, blastos and zoas with the added space from removing the BTA. Maybe even some Monties on that top rock. For fish I was thinking a pair of Possum Wrasses...... Decisions Decisions.

What is your secret to happy blastos?

What is your secret to happy blastos?

Ive had good luck with blastos. I move them around on there little rock all the time and they dont mind at all. I just make sure to keep them at the bottom of the tank and keep them away from flow. My only problem is keeping there bright colors. Especially the reds. But I do get new polyps at a decent rate. I spot deed them small pieces of shrimp about once or twice a week.

Those are beautiful. That works really well!!!

Yea it not bad. I took more but for some reason photobucket isnt letting me upload.

Yea it not bad. I took more but for some reason photobucket isnt letting me upload.

I've had problems with them today showing my uploads directly from my cell. Then I think it doesn't happen and later it shows I have duplicates.

I've had problems with them today showing my uploads directly from my cell. Then I think it doesn't happen and later it shows I have duplicates.

Ill probably end up with like quadruples of everything once it fixes itself. :blink:

Ive had good luck with blastos. I move them around on there little rock all the time and they dont mind at all. I just make sure to keep them at the bottom of the tank and keep them away from flow. My only problem is keeping there bright colors. Especially the reds. But I do get new polyps at a decent rate. I spot deed them small pieces of shrimp about once or twice a week.

I bet no sand is a huge help too. Sand seemed to be the death of mine since I kept them on the sandbed.

The colors :wub:. Gorgeous photos!

Archived