Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Stones & Roses

jball1125

jedimasterben

I see, you've got more flow in that corner, or that corner is more turbulent than the rest of the tank.

What particle size is your sand? Maybe swap it for something more coarse.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be the flow from the HOB bouncing off the front glass, I dont remember the particle size but it wasnt very thin.

Any negatives to bare bottom or transitioning to bare bottom?

jedimasterben

Other than the look, not particularly. You'll be losing a rather significant amount of surface area for bacterial activity, though.

Other than the look, not particularly. You'll be losing a rather significant amount of surface area for bacterial activity, though.

We'll see, might just add more sand. Wonder if I can add black sand with a bit larger grain so it will stay on top.

I wish I could take nice macro shots like yours. Looks awesome!

Thanks Gena, I actually took those with my pointnshoot. Just cropped them to bring the pics in closer. Pseudomacro shot if you will. Give it a shot.

Dibs on dragon Breath!

You got it. Shipping your way tomorrow.

Thanks Gena, I actually took those with my pointnshoot. Just cropped them to bring the pics in closer. Pseudomacro shot if you will. Give it a shot.

You got it. Shipping your way tomorrow.

I still have a point'n shoot camera. Didn't think about using it LOL. I usually only use my fancy camera and my iPhone. I should give it a try tomorrow. Thanks for the idea! Glad you found someone to take the macro :).

I still have a point'n shoot camera. Didn't think about using it LOL. I usually only use my fancy camera and my iPhone. I should give it a try tomorrow. Thanks for the idea! Glad you found someone to take the macro :).

Split it and send me half?

I already packaged it in a priority box but if you dont mind me shipping you some in a first class envelop will do. Shipping aint free, lol...

Send me your addy

Dragons Breath Macro came in today better late then never. I think USPS counts days like John @ reefcleaners counts snails. The base of them is still red the middle is orange and the tips are green. I hope it makes it. Thanks for sending my way for free hopefully it colors back up.

Hey- just saw your post on my rock nem tank. You lucky duck, living in Miami. I bet you've drooled at VIPs nems. No, don't tell me about it I'll be so jealous :):wub: . I love your rfas. How big is the center one 4"?

Dragons Breath Macro came in today better late then never. I think USPS counts days like John @ reefcleaners counts snails. The base of them is still red the middle is orange and the tips are green. I hope it makes it. Thanks for sending my way for free hopefully it colors back up.
that blows, hopefully it will pull through for ya. Don't give up on it, they are quite resilient.

Hey- just saw your post on my rock nem tank. You lucky duck, living in Miami. I bet you've drooled at VIPs nems. No, don't tell me about it I'll be so jealous :):wub: . I love your rfas. How big is the center one 4"?

Yes VIP has crazy crazy crazy rfa's. The center one is closer to 6", should measure her when she's all perked up.

that blows, hopefully it will pull through for ya. Don't give up on it, they are quite resilient. Yes VIP has crazy crazy crazy rfa's. The center one is closer to 6", should measure her when she's all perked up.

Love it, that's just awesome!!

Archived