Innovative Marine Aquariums

Stones & Roses

jball1125

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see with what he's putting on his VIPReef FB that he's getting fish & corals in and beefing his website w/ those at the moment. I'm sure his divers will go out soon again.

I see with what he's putting on his VIPReef FB that he's getting fish & corals in and beefing his website w/ those at the moment. I'm sure his divers will go out soon again.

I asked when they would get a new shipment of nems in and they weren't sure. I think they are at the mercy of the divers finding a good patch.

Darn aqua clear started rattling like crazy. Tried taking it apart and cleaning the impeller but no cigar. I'll try lubricating it tomorrow, for now I can't sleep because of the annoying sound. :!

Just a few days under Nanobox lighting and the colors on my tank are changing drastically. Check out the deep red the Blastos have acquired as opposed to the pale red with a hint of brown they had before. Can't wait to see the long term affects.

wqVVJU1.png

Little bit of petroleum jelly on the impeller shaft and we are back to dead silence.

Sometimes all you need is a little bit o lube ;)

Just a few days under Nanobox lighting and the colors on my tank are changing drastically. Check out the deep red the Blastos have acquired as opposed to the pale red with a hint of brown they had before. Can't wait to see the long term affects.

wqVVJU1.png

Damn I can't wait to get my nanobox. So jealous. It looks great! fts?

FTS or I am going into your Bluefish and turning it off ;)

-Dave

Ok ok, tomorrow I promise. Between finals week and work Ive been very busy!

Whoa, that is perfection!

Ok, that center rock flower grew even more since its last pic!

She's a big girl, she stretched out a bit more sometimes.

Today I fed the corals and when I turned on the AC it started rattling again. Tomorrow I'll add a bit more lube. If it persists I'll have to get a new motor.

I also added a porcelain crab today. He is hiding under the big green nem but I'll try and get a pic when he shows himself

Going away for a week on Saturday, tank will be in the hands of my younger brother who will be coming once a day to feed and top off. Let's hope all goes well.

Blastos are my favorite! I want more!

zcwGERkl.jpg

Here's hoping that your getaway is totally without any tank incidents, for you and your brother's sake!

DaveFason

Awesome man! Email the photo over if you don't mind. I will also have that solution here very soon.

-Dave

reefernanoman

Little bit of petroleum jelly on the impeller shaft and we are back to dead silence

FTS

nDfUznP.png

tnAheF0.png

Nice!

Archived