Coral Vue Hydros

KFMMartin's (not so) Bada$$ Cube

Kfmmartin19

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my next big purchase I think will either be a new light or a lifereef overflow and sump/frag tank. What do u guys think?

Option A

It better be 16K

Kfmmartin19
Woo hoo! :happydance: Congrats!
Thanks!

Enough talk, light it up!
Patience, young Padawan.

The lights will be hung from the ceiling mañana, sorry for the delay

Whats the happs n here?!? Just read all pages and caught up.

U guys r too nice :) How do u like the new title?? ;)

Your wish is my command. null_zps1b9d1d24.jpg Idk I think I might have what it takes to go pro

Skillz boy! Wyland has nothing on u son! I want the original but i'm afraid i couldn't afford this masterpiece. But when you release your limited edition signed reprints, hit me up.

null_zps036d25a6.jpg

Loving the Monti, its huge! I have the same one but mines much smaller. So stoked for you on getting that razor. Thats what i want on my display fuge. I'm gonna have to really look in to that. Between you and Gena and a few others running that light it's looking very tempting.

Kfmmartin19

First Razor FTS:null_zpsc01a6ab6.jpgI really need to get a camera better than my iPhone...

null_zpsdc02546a.jpg

Skillz boy! Wyland has nothing on u son! I want the original but i'm afraid i couldn't afford this masterpiece. But when you release your limited edition signed reprints, hit me up.

haha will do

Loving the Monti, its huge! I have the same one but mines much smaller. So stoked for you on getting that razor. Thats what i want on my display fuge. I'm gonna have to really look in to that. Between you and Gena and a few others running that light it's looking very tempting.

thanks, it's actually a green spongeodes. Has done really well while all my other SPS are doing awful :(

Speaking of which, since I've started dosing I believe that my birdsnest might possibly be starting to look better (not saying much). Green slimer is still getting worse...might already be too far gone

Pffft. Take a number Zia. Where were you when I was encouraging him to draw. Sheesh. Sharks. Where is my beating stick?

Here you go

post-79068-0-78880300-1373750832_thumb.jpg

Pffft. Take a number Zia. Where were you when I was encouraging him to draw. Sheesh. Sharks. Where is my beating stick?

Here you go

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nijna please! put yo beating stick away. Martin jus pm me and said he's sending me the original fo free! Now wut

Kfmmartin19

Nijna please! put yo beating stick away. Martin jus pm me and said he's sending me the original fo free! Now wut

I will neither confirm nor deny this statement.

Archived