SaltCritters.com

KFMMartin's (not so) Bada$$ Cube

Kfmmartin19

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is not a good sign Martin. I wish you hadn't done that.Unless you're tossing everything and starting afresh?
That's the plan. Completely tore down the tank and starting fresh

You're replacing it with new sand right?
Yep. Live sand ;)
In that case just clip it on your Nip for good luck

I got one on each for good measure :naughtydance:

Soooo I have basically been working on this tank all day. I started by putting all remaining corals in my frag tank, then I brought my cherub, hammer, torch, and spongeodes to LFS for store credit. Moved my clown to my 8 gallon (where he seems pretty happy) and removed the rest of the rock. Then I put my shrimpies and CUC (which turned out to be 3 hermit crabs...) in my frag tank.

Emptied the tank, removed the sandbed (yuck), soaked my equipment, cleaned the glass, put equipment back in the tank and put in some dry rock. Waiting for RO/DI machine to make more water so I can add the live sand and fill it up.

It's been a busy day. Pics will be up in a little...

Looks good! I really like it. Sounds like you had your hands full today! I hate cleaning equipment after its been in a tank a long time and has gotten gross.

keep it.
I got the Jedi stamp of approval? I guess that's my scape, then!

Looks good! I really like it. Sounds like you had your hands full today! I hate cleaning equipment after its been in a tank a long time and has gotten gross.
Thanks! Ya it was boring and gross but it'll be worth it in the end!

Dude way to go on getting the tank broke down and cleaned out. What a chore, blehhhh. But with it empty, your officially on the way! The rock work looks good. All the goodies in the frag holding tank will give you a nice head start.

Dude way to go on getting the tank broke down and cleaned out. What a chore, blehhhh. But with it empty, your officially on the way! The rock work looks good. All the goodies in the frag holding tank will give you a nice head start.

Yeah basically took all day lol

Btw the large toadstool is now opening up more and more each day. Mushie is getting bigger too. Only thing still not looking good is the clove polyps

Did you find the big crab that scared you into holding my hand months ago?
lol no. I've broken the tank down 3 times now trying to find it so I didn't expect to this time.I guess we will never know the mystery of the missing fish :(

Do u like the scape?

Deleted User 4

Love the new razor. Why not upgrade to a rimless tank? :)

Glad you guys are having a good laugh over on that thread. I was just teaching those two some manners. Lol, if you know what I mean ;)

Love the new razor. Why not upgrade to a rimless tank? :)

Glad you guys are having a good laugh over on that thread. I was just teaching those two some manners. Lol, if you know what I mean ;)

The Razor is sick! I would upgrade but I don't have the $$$

Oh we're having a good laugh lol

Deleted User 4

The Razor is sick! I would upgrade but I don't have the $$$ Oh we're having a good laugh lol

Lolol. I see. Yeah rimless aquariums....well you can always go Mr. Aqua! :)

Or cadlights zen (very similar to ada's quality but for a fraction of the price).

No worries, my duty here is to provide a good laugh. And also to improve NR community. Seriously, you should see the inappropriate videos on the previous pages. It makes total sense why that thread belongs to the dumpster.

Archived