inTank Media Baskets

KFMMartin's (not so) Bada$$ Cube

Kfmmartin19

I like it! I'm partial to arches though as you can see if you look at the scape in my main tank. You should cover that little island rock in mushrooms :)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kfmmartin19
I like it! I'm partial to arches though as you can see if you look at the scape in my main tank. You should cover that little island rock in mushrooms :)

I'm glad u like it! I'll probably put a few pics in the seahorse thread to hopefully get a few more opinions

Yo scape: U like your rocks like you your woman huh, all big n chunky, hey no problem with dat!

The three big rocks look like great with the arch, but looks like it needs something, not sure though. It's always hard to tell how scape will look until its in the tank for a real perspective. But in general keep in mind the gorgs and softies and macros that you will need have rock room for. A few ledges and shelves will be nice areas to attach various corals to. Let me think on it for a minute and ill give you more constructive feedback.

Kfmmartin19

Nah man, BRS likes their rock like they like their women. I just was too lazy to do anything about it

It's kinda hard to tell in the pics but that center rock in the arch juts out some to make kinda a shelf

In case anyone was wondering, 15lbs of BRS reef saver rock = 3 rocks...

You can ask for specific sizes and shapes, I asked for golf ball to no bigger than a baseball pieces and that's what I got.

Since everyone else has been posting pics of their cat I thought I should join in (peer pressure)

null_zps8b3aa498.jpgnull_zps2ddf1d90.jpg

Martin, you have a little kitty kat? :wub:

I like the rock scape as it's coming along. Pokemon towel is very cute too. :)

Kfmmartin19

null_zpsa01fde90.jpg

Classic. Thanks for get the freshly folded clothes hairy, bud. He's lucky he's cute or else he might be homeless

null_zps65f9fc29.jpg

Martin, you have a little kitty kat? :wub:I like the rock scape as it's coming along. Pokemon towel is very cute too. :)

nah, not mine. He's only mine when he's being good ;)

Kat, any suggestions on the scape or leave as is? I have some tonga branch to work with but couldn't figure out anywhere to put it that looked natural, so I just left it out

:lol: That is why I never leave clean laundry out. Those clothes are going to be covered in hair. He's a super cute cat though.

Kfmmartin19
:lol: That is why I never leave clean laundry out. Those clothes are going to be covered in hair. He's a super cute cat though.

He knows he's cute...that's what makes him most dangerous :)

Aw... what a comfy kitty. That is a classic. :D

Not only do my cats wait for and pounce on the laundry basket to be filled with sweet smelling, clean clothes, my doggeh Bubbles will sneak in there if I leave the basket on the floor unguarded. Naughty, naughty!:lol:

Kfmmartin19
Aw... what a comfy kitty. That is a classic. :D

Not only do my cats wait for and pounce on the laundry basket to be filled with sweet smelling, clean clothes, my doggeh Bubbles will sneak in there if I leave the basket on the floor unguarded. Naughty, naughty!:lol:

lucky for me my dog doesn't fit in a laundry basket. Otherwise I'm sure he'd try too
Kfmmartin19

Martin, did your package ever arrive?

Oh my lawd. Turns out they stuck it in my frickin mail box and left the flag up, leaving me to believe that they hadn't even come to take my mail yet. They cooked in the mailbox for about 3 hours before I finally decided to check (even though I was sure it wouldn't be there: I was wrong).

Anyway they're now in my QT/frag tank. When I finally got them out of my mailbox I went downstairs to find that the filter had broken on that tank! Had to run to petsmart frantically...it's been a stressful day.

I think everything's gonna make it tho. Everything's opened up except the rainbow clove polyp guys but I'm feeling optimistic!

Crappy pics:null_zps85a32003.jpgnull_zps8e44ae7a.jpgnull_zpsc8e8e662.jpgnull_zps9a2c7e30.jpg

I have never had a mailbox like that. I've always just had one where there are a bunch of boxes together and there's no way to tell if you have mail except to check. I didn't even think about them leaving the flag up as a potential delivery issue! Getting livestock in the mail is so much stress! I'm glad you got them out before it had been too long and everything looks really good. Macros and softies are so hardy. I'm sure they will all be totally fine. Zia sent you some very nice stuff. Is that tiny spotted thing an awesome mushroom?! Those are all going to look very nice in the finished pony tank :)

I have to say about shipping, I am so glad I had both my packages held at the FedEx location this morning. It was so much easier than dealing with the delivery person and they were ready for me to pick up at like 9:15. I will have to say though, the lady at FedEx tried to tell me I only had one package and made me panic before I made her check again and she found the other one. Then she informed me that FedEx isn't allowed to ship live animals and was surprised my packages were able to be shipped :blink: Shipping companies are a pain.

Macro mania up in here! Even the Green toady's are starting to peek out. Looking good man.

That string of pearls macro is so cool!

Kfmmartin19

I have never had a mailbox like that. I've always just had one where there are a bunch of boxes together and there's no way to tell if you have mail except to check. I didn't even think about them leaving the flag up as a potential delivery issue! Getting livestock in the mail is so much stress! I'm glad you got them out before it had been too long and everything looks really good. Macros and softies are so hardy. I'm sure they will all be totally fine. Zia sent you some very nice stuff. Is that tiny spotted thing an awesome mushroom?! Those are all going to look very nice in the finished pony tank :) I have to say about shipping, I am so glad I had both my packages held at the FedEx location this morning. It was so much easier than dealing with the delivery person and they were ready for me to pick up at like 9:15. I will have to say though, the lady at FedEx tried to tell me I only had one package and made me panic before I made her check again and she found the other one. Then she informed me that FedEx isn't allowed to ship live animals and was surprised my packages were able to be shipped :blink: Shipping companies are a pain.

Ya hopefully it'll all be ok.

The spotted thing is a toadstool. Opened up really quick.

I gotta hand it to Zia...he's the man

Shippings a bitch

Ugh I'm getting a headache trying to read your whole post. I think I'm overtired or something. Staying up too late and waking up too early.

Need a vacation :)

That string of pearls macro is so cool!

agreed. That ones my favorite
Kfmmartin19
Macro mania up in here! Even the Green toady's are starting to peek out. Looking good man.
thanks again, man

Go to bed! No need to be on NR giving yourself a headache. Everything is ok now so just relax and get some rest :)
haha k. This didnt really stress me out I'm just very tired. Goodnight everyone

Archived