Top Shelf Aquatics

KFMMartin's (not so) Bada$$ Cube

Kfmmartin19

Kfmmartin19
I just followed your link from Kat's thread in here. Your tank is great. I had to do a lot of talking to myself on my thread too. But I didn't mind that at all! :lol:I love your tank. The water is crystal; the fish are active, the corals are vibrant and your pictures are wonderful. But the number one thing I DO NOT like on your thread is the title! Stupid box? What is that all about?! I do not see anything stupid about this aquarium. Change it please. :)
U guys r too nice :)How do u like the new title?? ;)

really? draw a clownfish.
Your wish is my command.null_zps1b9d1d24.jpgIdk I think I might have what it takes to go pro
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kfmmartin19
Dude you have skills, that looks just like the clown fish on my shower curtains. :P
I do what I can :)
Kfmmartin19
That is tight work on that clownfish drawing. I need to get me one of those drawings!
. Its all your's for only $10!! Trust me, it's a once in a lifetime deal. In 10 years time I bet it'll be worth at least $11

Very nice tank. And now you aren't talking to yourself.
Thanks!

How did I miss this picture thread!! Loving this sick a( | ) tank.
haha thanks! I'll try to get u guys some more pics but tbh I've kinda neglected this tank for a couple weeks, so it doesnt look that great. It needs a good WC and cleaning and then well see about more pics
FishDooD65
. Its all your's for only $10!! Trust me, it's a once in a lifetime deal. In 10 years time I bet it'll be worth at least $11Thanks!

Lmfao! Put it on a shirt and I bet you'll be a millionare!

Kfmmartin19

Just looking thru some old pics and remembered this guy. Didnt have him long enough to get a good pic but he was gorgeous.

IMG_1299.jpgIMG_1294.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Kfmmartin19

Hey, just wanted to post saying that I appreciate everyone following this thread and wanted to give a little update. This tank has been totally neglected for the past 1 or 2 months because I've been so busy and is really not looking great. BUT...this summer I'm planning on doing a major restoration of this tank that could very possibly lead to a whole different tank entirely. Just wanted to let u guys know that I haven't forgotten about u and to look forward to some big things this summer! Peace.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Kfmmartin19
Nice tank man :) is that a Spongodes SPS colony in the 2nd to last pic? Tanks looks awesome!

Yep, Green Spongeodes. Got it at a frag swap about a year ago and it was about 1"x1/2" and bleached beyond recognition. Was a tan/white color with almost purple polyps. But for only $5 I grabbed it. Put it near the top of my tank and it turned that deep green and is now probably 4-5" long! You gotta see a top-down pic to do it justice because of the way it has grown. But there's a hood on the tank so I can't really do that

Archived