Coral Vue Hydros

Manta Ray Starphire Shallow

Mitch619

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nooooo. I would be soooo mad if someone chipped my tank. Can you resurface the edge to make it look better? Pics?

Clean your own damn house! :P

LOL I might just have to do that!

Luckily it isn't between the seams. I'm gonna research and see if I can fix it.

Edit: I'll post a pic up.

Its not that bad but this was my baby! lol

I totally understand. It might not be bad but you KNOW it's there.

wait so how did it happen? you cleaner was just like *smack* and chipped it?

Deleted User 4

Ehhh, this is why I usually warn housekeepers to be careful when being near the saltwater tank....

Hope you can fix it Mitch. Because it's that tank that is worth fixing it.

Being as so we don't have 500 gallon reefs, no.

lol

IMG_2025.jpg

Here's the photo. Its not that big of a deal but I really wanted to take care of this tank.

Following this build Mitch. IIX is in rare form on this thread, lol. Huge bummer on the AI Nano. I'm running a 54W Unibody on my 34G Solana and its doing a really solid job so far. FWIW their other LED offerings from the wireless control, to the different sizes, are all delayed and past schedule. I have been asking them for two months about the wireless functionality. They are responsive, but its just, "going to be a little while longer."

Deleted User 4

Whoa.... I spot a huge overgrown monti and plate coral....Please tell me that you're going to sell them! :happy:

Otherwise, everything looks good as new! Love the ai nano fixture on the manta ray haha. Fits as usual, talk about sleek and modular.

Following this build Mitch. IIX is in rare form on this thread, lol. Huge bummer on the AI Nano. I'm running a 54W Unibody on my 34G Solana and its doing a really solid job so far. FWIW their other LED offerings from the wireless control, to the different sizes, are all delayed and past schedule. I have been asking them for two months about the wireless functionality. They are responsive, but its just, "going to be a little while longer."

Hope you mean that as a compliment....lol

Quote by gabe3eb:

"IIX is in rare form on this thread, lol"

Lol yeah, everything in my mantaray is just there temporarily. I do like my tock though. It has a ton of worms clams and coraline. The plate and monti will be sold. I still need to get a smaller return pump. All my sand is being blown to the middle of the tank.

Deleted User 4
Lol yeah, everything in my mantaray is just there temporarily. I do like my tock though. It has a ton of worms clams and coraline. The plate and monti will be sold. I still need to get a smaller return pump. All my sand is being blown to the middle of the tank.

Ahhh I see. If I were you, I'd get the marineland mini jet pump. I think the flow power is just perfect for this tank according to my tank, likewise. Hahha.

You mean rocks*. At 1st when I read that, I was like, whattt tock?? ahaha. Funny, took me a minute to figure that out....I know sad right? Hahaha.

Deleted User 4
Lol yeah I meant to type rock. I'm using my iPhone so I mess up sometimes. How many gph is your marineland pump?

Dude I see. Hmmm I'm looking at the manual and all it says is 60Hz...lol.

Lol yeah I meant to type rock. I'm using my iPhone so I mess up sometimes. How many gph is your marineland pump?

The 606 mini is 189-190gph I think? The 404 goes to 100 or so.

Hope you mean that as a compliment....lol

Quote by gabe3eb:

"IIX is in rare form on this thread, lol"

For sure man. :D

Mitch - any name for the cap front and center? Looks sweet.

Hey Mitch can you take a photo of the setup from the top? I just got my manta 18 in and have the same light fixture as you but can't decide how to mount it.

Thanks!

Archived