ReefCleaners.org

Manta Ray Starphire Shallow

Mitch619

Deleted User 4
I was trying to be a total tease but IIX is like a teenage boy locked in a room with a hot girl. You do the math B)

He has no patience! LOL

LOLOL wish that was true...I'm on the lookout for a girl already.... I need one to keep me company because I'm too lonely!!!

Yeah, I don't have patience. You're so right haha.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL try to find one in college. Thats one of the only places to find a decent girl.

LOLOL I was remembering when you and teflontomdouche were all over some girls thread arguing and sh*t hahahahaha that made me laugh pretty good

Deleted User 4
LOL try to find one in college. Thats one of the only places to find a decent girl.

LOLOL I was remembering when you and teflontomdouche were all over some girls thread arguing and sh*t hahahahaha that made me laugh pretty good

Dude, that guy is douche. You even said so ahah. But yeah man, it's complicated. Without a car and job, it's definitely a bumpy road to pick up a girl you want. And the girls I've been running to lately, are all taken... I'm talking to one especially that has a great personality. She's nice, honest, faithful and smart and is currently my accounting partner for my class. But she's soo attached to her bf, like I would walk her to her car but she wouldn't even give me a goodbye hug. We know each other very well and every time I'm around her, both she and I are joyful and always cheerful in a good mood. Don't know what else to say man, I mean I've treated her to couple nice places to eat at and chill at. She loves talking about herself but sometimes she's giving me the wrong signals lol.

Nanofreak79

Nice to finally see some pics! Can't wait to see what you do with the tank. I ordered one as well, it should be here this week or next. Oh and IIX...maybe try Christian mingle LOL!

Nice to finally see some pics! Can't wait to see what you do with the tank. I ordered one as well, it should be here this week or next. Oh and IIX...maybe try Christian mingle LOL!

LOL hahahaha I bet hecticdialectics is on that crap!

Deleted User 4

Christian mingle? I have no idea what you're talking about LOL. But she is a huge christian fan. Practically goes to her church 2-3 times a week lol.

Dude, that guy is douche. You even said so ahah. But yeah man, it's complicated. Without a car and job, it's definitely a bumpy road to pick up a girl you want. And the girls I've been running to lately, are all taken... I'm talking to one especially that has a great personality. She's nice, honest, faithful and smart and is currently my accounting partner for my class. But she's soo attached to her bf, like I would walk her to her car but she wouldn't even give me a goodbye hug. We know each other very well and every time I'm around her, both she and I are joyful and always cheerful in a good mood. Don't know what else to say man, I mean I've treated her to couple nice places to eat at and chill at. She loves talking about herself but sometimes she's giving me the wrong signals lol.

bahahah FRIEND ZONE...has no "wrong signals"

step ya game up romeo...

maintain your love affair with your tank...you'll leave it...before it leaves you...smh

Deleted User 4
It's a place to find gods match for you......kinda like match.com LOL.

lolol I see now.

bahahah FRIEND ZONE...has no "wrong signals"

step ya game up romeo...

maintain your love affair with your tank...you'll leave it...before it leaves you...smh

lolol. I have to admit that I don't have game whatsoever. But also, I still think she's just too attached to her boyfriend. I mean, like she even told me he's her 1st bf since the beginning of college life and never had one before that. So, I can understand where she's coming from considering that she doesn't speak english too well and probably doesn't know that "Goodbye hug" is the american way of saying goodbye lol.

I do love my tank. But I feel like there's more to life than just maintaining a beautiful tank.

lolol I see now.

lolol. I have to admit that I don't have game whatsoever. But also, I still think she's just too attached to her boyfriend. I mean, like she even told me he's her 1st bf since the beginning of college life and never had one before that. So, I can understand where she's coming from considering that she doesn't speak english too well and probably doesn't know that "Goodbye hug" is the american way of saying goodbye lol.

I do love my tank. But I feel like there's more to life than just maintaining a beautiful tank.

Man, Don't Doubt yourself...All "Game" is, is successful communication/people skills, something you exhibit quite well here on NanoReef...(Mr. BAJILLION Posts!)

Get over the fact that your talking to a girl, and talk to her like another human...

Be yourself, pay attention to her body language, and "read" her; observe her personality, and predict how the conversation will play out.

Honesty always works, a "Hey there, I'm a little embarassed, but I think your pretty cute and just had to introduce myself" Goes a long way... (ESP in college, syllabus week is the perfect excuse, (Soo sit next to the pretty girls)

They want to see you be genuine, and most will warm up to you once you break the ice, and NOT TRY SO HARD...its ok to be nerdy, but just be cool about/with being nerdy.

have a convo about classes/major/where she's from...and let her do all the talking.

People like to talk about themselves, Just shut up and listen.

Leave her wanting to know something about you, so DONT say TOO much, she'll find out more, when she spends more time with you.

and if it goes sour,

a "wow that went well", or "I look like an #######" should get you outta that awkward situation.

Develop Confidence in yourself, communicate honestly and effectively, observe and LISTEN to what she is saying, and BE YOURSELF,

Get over rejection, it takes a little bit of practice, cause at the END of the day, your working on People Skills.

and women are people too...

you got this.

Women like to see confidence.

if your a wuss inside, don't project it.

Initiate eye contact, play the eye game, (which is really your invitation to approach)

and go in for the kill...don't hesitate, just go. (talk about anything you guys have in commen at the moment, that lame ass class your in, that goofy kid sitting to the left wearing the pony shirt, whatever)

Stop spending your time on girls who are taken. School is about to start, the world is your "Electric Flame Scallop"

oh, and great tank btw guys.

(you don't need christian mingle, just realize you got a set of balls, who are begging you to use them)

-B

PS my MR15 has been shipped, super stoked to Join you guys!

Deleted User 4
Man, Don't Doubt yourself...All "Game" is, is successful communication/people skills, something you exhibit quite well here on NanoReef...(Mr. BAJILLION Posts!)

Get over the fact that your talking to a girl, and talk to her like another human...

Be yourself, pay attention to her body language, and "read" her; observe her personality, and predict how the conversation will play out.

Honesty always works, a "Hey there, I'm a little embarassed, but I think your pretty cute and just had to introduce myself" Goes a long way... (ESP in college, syllabus week is the perfect excuse, (Soo sit next to the pretty girls)

They want to see you be genuine, and most will warm up to you once you break the ice, and NOT TRY SO HARD...its ok to be nerdy, but just be cool about/with being nerdy.

have a convo about classes/major/where she's from...and let her do all the talking.

People like to talk about themselves, Just shut up and listen.

Leave her wanting to know something about you, so DONT say TOO much, she'll find out more, when she spends more time with you.

and if it goes sour,

a "wow that went well", or "I look like an #######" should get you outta that awkward situation.

Develop Confidence in yourself, communicate honestly and effectively, observe and LISTEN to what she is saying, and BE YOURSELF,

Get over rejection, it takes a little bit of practice, cause at the END of the day, your working on People Skills.

and women are people too...

you got this.

Women like to see confidence.

if your a wuss inside, don't project it.

Initiate eye contact, play the eye game, (which is really your invitation to approach)

and go in for the kill...don't hesitate, just go. (talk about anything you guys have in commen at the moment, that lame ass class your in, that goofy kid sitting to the left wearing the pony shirt, whatever)

Stop spending your time on girls who are taken. School is about to start, the world is your "Electric Flame Scallop"

oh, and great tank btw guys.

(you don't need christian mingle, just realize you got a set of balls, who are begging you to use them)

-B

PS my MR15 has been shipped, super stoked to Join you guys!

Hhahaah, thanks again. That kinda helped actually, even though I already knew most of it beforehand. But definitely, the confidence and telling me to go for single girls helped. Looking forward to your mr15. :D

Hhahaah, thanks again. That kinda helped actually, even though I already knew most of it beforehand. But definitely, the confidence and telling me to go for single girls helped. Looking forward to your mr15. :D

ha, glad to see your not as hopeless as you make yourself sound!

all the best!

-B

Deleted User 4
ha, glad to see your not as hopeless as you make yourself sound!

all the best!

-B

Mmhmmm. :D

LOL hahahaha I bet hecticdialectics is on that crap!

Hey mitch when is the ai nano sol coming in? And what are you going to do about the stand?

Mmhmmm. :D

Hey mitch when is the ai nano sol coming in? And what are you going to do about the stand?

I get the nano on Monday. I'm also taking my stand blue prints to my friend on Monday. Im guessing it will take him about two weeks to complete it. I can't wait to get this tank wet!

jedimasterben

So I finally got my MP10 to my grandparents house (with the bearing press), and took apart the MP10, got the old bearings off, and guess what. The new bearings, the exact same ones you ordered, from the same link you ordered from, did not fit. The ID is too wide by almost a mm. I'm not sure if Boca sent me the wrong bearings, or if Vortech has revised the MP10 to have different bearings. :angry:

So I finally got my MP10 to my grandparents house (with the bearing press), and took apart the MP10, got the old bearings off, and guess what. The new bearings, the exact same ones you ordered, from the same link you ordered from, did not fit. The ID is too wide by almost a mm. I'm not sure if Boca sent me the wrong bearings, or if Vortech has revised the MP10 to have different bearings. :angry:

Oh man, that's really not what I wanted to hear!

I researched for about a week when I bought the bearings. That link I posted are the bearings that are currently in my mp10. Those are also on the vortech repair thread on reef central.

They must have changed them! How old is your mp10?

Maybe take some new measurements and see if boca has a return policy. Ecotech is really beginning to bug me now. They are doing as much possible to stop people from replacing the bearings themselves so that we could pay them 100+

What are you going to do now?

jedimasterben
Oh man, that's really not what I wanted to hear!

I researched for about a week when I bought the bearings. That link I posted are the bearings that are currently in my mp10. Those are also on the vortech repair thread on reef central.

They must have changed them! How old is your mp10?

Maybe take some new measurements and see if boca has a return policy. Ecotech is really beginning to bug me now. They are doing as much possible to stop people from replacing the bearings themselves so that we could pay them 100+

What are you going to do now?

I'm gonna email them on Monday and see what they will do. I still need to accurately get a measurement of the bearings and make sure they were incorrect. The old bearings are now back in the MP10, I WD-40'd the living #### out of them, they spin 100% freely now. Before, one would only turn if you put a lot of force, and the other was completely seized. My grandpa says that these bearings are not "sealed", and therefore I should just be able to lube them (like I did) and clean them and they will work like new. I wanted to replace them with ceramic bearings, but apparently not this time lol.

Gonna hook it up when I get home in a couple of hours and see how it works!

Currently trying to figure out if I can adjust my new Meanwell drivers without having to plug in a PWM source. :/

I got my AI nano today and it has turned out to be a total piece of crap. Nothing works like its supposed to, it was covered with black glue residue, and the white plastic on top of the unit is bent pretty bad. I'm going to give AI one more chance and return this crap. I'm totally getting another light if it turns out to be the same ####!

SouthFlorida_Tron
I got my AI nano today and it has turned out to be a total piece of crap. Nothing works like its supposed to, it was covered with black glue residue, and the white plastic on top of the unit is bent pretty bad. I'm going to give AI one more chance and return this crap. I'm totally getting another light if it turns out to be the same ####!

its either that module, or the seller is ripping people off becuase of the "discount".....

my ai is in amazing shape even after almost a year of use.... and at this point, perhaps hold out for the new vega! im sure the nano will have a new vega multicolor platform arriving soon!

i saw the photo, that looked bad

its either that module, or the seller is ripping people off becuase of the "discount".....

my ai is in amazing shape even after almost a year of use.... and at this point, perhaps hold out for the new vega! im sure the nano will have a new vega multicolor platform arriving soon!

i saw the photo, that looked bad

The vega would be total over kill on my 12 gallon shallow reef. I'll see what they tell me and figure out my next from there. I'm really not looking forward to paying the return shipping.

SouthFlorida_Tron
The vega would be total over kill on my 12 gallon shallow reef. I'll see what they tell me and figure out my next from there. I'm really not looking forward to paying the return shipping.

they should ... SHOULD... take care of everything, if they dont, just return it, and order full price from reef geek, great customer service and quality in the products...

i got my ai from them.

That sucks man! Hopefully they cover all costs for you, if not shop elsewhere. I've got a friend who owns one and his looks great. As long as you get a new, non refurbished/discounted unit you'll be happy. This thing will look sick on that tank for sure! Good luck.

Archived