ReefCleaners.org

Manta Ray Starphire Shallow

Mitch619

Hmm I think lps should be able to stay the same under ai!! :happy:

Hmmm A raw footage of my tank?? You can add a song and cover title page in the beginning and end, maybe in the midway of the film? I don't know....something like your coca commercial haha.

Hey! Sorry I got a little busy. How will you send me the footage!?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4
Hey! Sorry I got a little busy. How will you send me the footage!?

That's fine!

Hmmm how...email?? I can make a footage of it tomorrow?

That's fine!

Hmmm how...email?? I can make a footage of it tomorrow?

How big is the footage? You can just upload it to YouTube and ill be able to download it from there.

Deleted User 4
How big is the footage? You can just upload it to YouTube and ill be able to download it from there.

Really?? Ok sure, I'll do it tomorrow. I was thinking that you could edit it by cutting out parts where I'm moving from coral to coral. I'll let you know which parts to cut out by the time marks

Like this:

My new sps reef

jedimasterben
Hmm I think lps should be able to stay the same under ai!! :happy:

LPS are under the same restriction as SPS - they can only reflect as much color as they are presented. However, SPS require significantly more light, both in general and in wider spectrums to keep them colorful, which is why it is most prevalent over SPS. Get a tank full of acans, though, and you'll see color loss like a boss.

Got my camera back from canon today!

Here's a shot of my acan that I took right before I turned my lights off. This used to be two heads.

I really want to get some better shots later this week!

IMG_2289.jpg

welp it looks like we are going to have similar tanks ;)

Yeah right! yours is gonna be sumped out and iced out with an ATI T5! lol

I can't wait to see how that turns out!

Yeah right! yours is gonna be sumped out and iced out with an ATI T5! lol

I can't wait to see how that turns out!

8076080765_11da87c183_z.jpg

the wife is going to kill me..... :lol:

8076080765_11da87c183_z.jpg

the wife is going to kill me..... :lol:

You bought that?!!!!

What's going to happen to your picotope? Man, you and I need to stop spending time in the hardware threads LOL :D

I was totally looking at that tank too!

haha im about to send the payment. i think we have a problem man. there might just be a support group for people just us. :D

as for the picotope im gonna keep it in a box and play with it sometime. this is going to be a better support for all the coral i have in the other tank. the bigger build is gonna be a bit. plus the deal was just to good not to buy it. :D

Deleted User 4
haha im about to send the payment. i think we have a problem man. there might just be a support group for people just us. :D

as for the picotope im gonna keep it in a box and play with it sometime. this is going to be a better support for all the coral i have in the other tank. the bigger build is gonna be a bit. plus the deal was just to good not to buy it. :D

Ohh you're really serious about this. Lol

So are you still going to get the reef savvy tank as well? Hmmm

Archived