ReefCleaners.org

Tulips.

Deleted User 3

A little late :P and the ripe old age of 22. I still feel the same age, feel like I hit 18 and never got any older, yet time went so fast. My body and mind feel 40, stupid family drama & my life don't help. I even have had a stray grey or 2. :(

Im the opposite, Im in my 40's but my body and mind are about 18 . B)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you'll feel 20. I just hit 30, found my first white hair (>. <) and I still feel 20. It's all good though. I think I've learned to relax a little. ♡

• Like 1

Well, from my experience....my 30s were better than my 20s, in all ways. My 40s (though only a little over a year in) are better than my 30s in many ways. Hopefully each decade is an improvement. Probably not in all ways, like physically, as you get older ;) Staying active/fit helps a lot. It's good for the mind and the body.

• Like 1

Im the opposite, Im in my 40's but my body and mind are about 18 . B)

I disagree, your body is about 27 because 18 just doesn't feel right. I dunno about your head tho....

You see Tulip how he gets a chick to comment on his body? Ya.

you'll feel 20. I just hit 30, found my first white hair (>. <) and I still feel 20. It's all good though. I think I've learned to relax a little. ♡

How did you make that heart Tailes?

Deleted User 3

Lol nice. I got some on the top of my head one day like two yrs ago, im like WTF is this.. pull it out, and inspect it, its NOT blonde.. it's grey... :angry:

I always said I was gonna cry when I got my first gray hair.. I pulled it out of my nose.. my eyes watered..

Happy Belated birthday!! you guys are killing me with the high heels. Everyday should be your birthday..... a special day.

Thanks! I wish it was a special day, but no one really in my life cares about it besides me. =\

I disagree, your body is about 27 because 18 just doesn't feel right. I dunno about your head tho....

I responded on my phone, so the keyboard had an option for an empty heart ♡ and a full one ♥; ooooo! I have stars too!

And cute ferret Tulip!

agree 32, and feel like a kid still

• Like 2

open craigslist.. copy pasta •*★*• ǝʇıɹouı ɟʇʍ

Deleted User 3

W T F. My pink zoas that are .. were... next to the bunch on the top left of the rock structure are GONE from the frag plug... theres no way they fell off.. all the glue is there... they were doing fine ... I'm so PO'd right now, I can't find them anywhere.

Deleted User 3

So.. someone (Belac) made this awesome siggy for me for my birthday ... yeah.. that's how cool I am.. I feel so special :)

*See siggy!*

• Like 1

Archived