Pod Your Reef

Tulips.

Deleted User 3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 3

Thank you all. Happy bday early to u then formula! what new princess, the black one or is there a new new one.

Soy viente-dos anos !

Deleted User 3

So, I saw an ipad for the first time in person tonight and was able to play with it... WANT. ... but i feel like this :furious: because i should have never touched it since its on my wantbutneverwillhave list. Still was cool to play on it! Would be much more fun to play angry birds on it rather than my phone in bed. Also.. had a decent b-day day, didn't cry this year! Last year my mom mad me cry lol.

Deleted User 3

Haha thanks again gena! And yeah he's thoughtful :) Too bad birthdays are just that, DAYS. doesn't feel long enough, just like Christmas! Oh well. :) Bought myself two presents, more foreign coins with my ebay bucks, and a storage dresser (a tall thing with two doors), was on sale, and i need a dresser, it isn't perfect but will do until my grandpa and I MAKE one .. if it ever ends up happening.. lol

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

Thanks! It was sooo haaardd lol. I'm 5'6 on a good day... and my friend was the same height as I am.. this thing was like 6 feet +.. and over 3 ft wide lol! It was interesting. So tired from doing it though, but i'm so excited, it's so gorgeous! :) and thanks! I like them too sometimes haha.

Deleted User 3

i gotz cake! I didn't think I was gonna but convinced my gramma to make me some, it's carrot cake my fav <3.

544017_455762471139982_896822494_n.jpg

This is Marjani hosting these palys... she was all up in their business until the flash spooked her :( No wonder why the both have black spots, they host the palys! fricken tards.

thanks !!! :) I got more happy birthdays from you guys on here than I did from my family so far lol!

That'd be a problem if your family has 65,000 members.

Happy Birthday!

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

I wish I had known you were into foreign coins. I gave half a pillowcase full away the other day.

NO WAY :( I'm super into them, but when i buy them i keep getting repeats, like euros, or qu. eliz 1 penny/2 penny.. etc. :( I so would have took them.

TeflonTomDosh

NO WAY :( I'm super into them, but when i buy them i keep getting repeats, like euros, or qu. eliz 1 penny/2 penny.. etc. :( I so would have took them.

wish you would of got them too. time for some new shoes :P

Deleted User 3

My stylish dog Shes too big for any of the dog clothes at the stores here so we've been getting into bandanas. She has a pink polka dot one, a purple paisley one, a Tripawds yellow one, and this one I got today. Found a dollar on the ground so ibought it with that ha ha.

299640_456076367775259_1401544443_n.jpg

• Like 3
Deleted User 3

A little late :P and the ripe old age of 22. I still feel the same age, feel like I hit 18 and never got any older, yet time went so fast. My body and mind feel 40, stupid family drama & my life don't help. I even have had a stray grey or 2. :(

Archived