ReefCleaners.org

Tulips.

Deleted User 3

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 3

Technically yeah, I had a betta with a plant in elementary/ high school for 4 yrs, that's basically it for fish, my mom didn't like me getting pets too much. I had hamsters usually. lol.

Technically yeah, I had a betta with a plant in elementary/ high school for 4 yrs, that's basically it for fish, my mom didn't like me getting pets too much. I had hamsters usually. lol.

I just picked up a betta a couple of days ago. A new strain called Elephant ears. I will post you a pic later today.

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

I just picked up a betta a couple of days ago. A new strain called Elephant ears. I will post you a pic later today.

Cant wait to see!!

BTW Thread watchers.. ahem... tulipgirl's birthday is ahem.. 5 days from now.. she ahem... wants an ipad.. ahem.. kthx.

Cant wait to see!!

BTW Thread watchers.. ahem... tulipgirl's birthday is ahem.. 5 days from now.. she ahem... wants an apex lite, upgraded light, coral, gfci outlet.. ahem.. kthx.

ftfy.. iPad is useless without the above. ;)

• Like 1
Deleted User 3

Without.... bettas?

ftfy.. iPad is useless without the above. ;)

YOU MODDED MY POST >< Shit if someone is going to buy me an Apex... then no lite for me ! lol. I do want new light though. :wub: you know me so well hahaha.

Deleted User 3

Well that too but its like afake wishlist anyway, lol i dnt get bday presents and my family is way too poor to afford anything like that whats on my list lol.

Deleted User 3

So... I'm so obsessed with elephants and safari ( I have an elephant tattoo on my foot )... saw this on ebay while spending my 2$ ebay bucks certificate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERA-BRADLEY-TRAVEL-ORGANIZER-WALLET-NWT-PINK-ELEPHANT-/140901740770?pt=Wallet&hash=item20ce65f0e2

O M G . I need this, or something like this, a waller with decent space... OMG. lol. anyway been browsing elephant stuff on ebay for anything cheap, nothing worth while yet! :P

• Like 1

So... I'm so obsessed with elephants and safari ( I have an elephant tattoo on my foot )... saw this on ebay while spending my 2$ ebay bucks certificate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERA-BRADLEY-TRAVEL-ORGANIZER-WALLET-NWT-PINK-ELEPHANT-/140901740770?pt=Wallet&hash=item20ce65f0e2

O M G . I need this, or something like this, a waller with decent space... OMG. lol. anyway been browsing elephant stuff on ebay for anything cheap, nothing worth while yet! :P

Pink Elephants ?

I once had a personal meeting with Sylvia Brown, the famous psychic that used to be on Montell all the time. No Im not a big believer in all that but my sister was, and she was on the waiting list for like a year to meet with her, so I went. When Sylvia met me she started to giggle, and finally appoigized and explained. She said every being has a totem. A totem is a symbolic animal that follows you around your entire life, everywhere you go. She said most people carry rabbits, or birds, or perculiar forrest creatures.

She said I have an elephant following me! I kid you not!!!

Deleted User 3

I love Sylvia brown! ha ha! Much fun when you're a kid watching the shows and believing any and everything. Lol Really ? And Elephant..... .............:wub:... no wonder why I like you :P I wonder what mine is... lol. I love elephants because they're big and strong, but they can also be sweet and gentle. They're my favorite animal, second is horse but I'm afraid of them... lol. Elephants too ... anything bigger than me... :S Plus I had quite an adventure with a horse 2 yrs ago when I was in Arizona.. lol

Ok, that's a cute wallet! Does she have anything with giraffes? ;)

Deleted User 3

Ok, that's a cute wallet! Does she have anything with giraffes? ;)

I KNOW. I don't know, I wasn't looking at anything other than things with elephant in the name. You'd have to look...

Deleted User 3

zoidberg-you-should-feel-bad.jpg And p.sherman was a dentist. DR. P. Sherman is more like it. ;)

but his googles didn't say DR. P. Sherman, and Mr. P. Sherman is the inverts name...

Deleted User 3

FANKS! :) It's also my pups birthday too. When i got her they said she was about 8 weeks old... but would never give me a date, and when I calculated 8 weeks it was a day before my birthday, so I made it my birthday! :) She is 4 :(

Archived