ReefCleaners.org

Jessy's Radion RSM 130d

Jessy-Ray

Really love your scape and the plate/scoly collection on the sand bed.

Thanks I hope to keep it growing, would pay a disgusting amount of money for something like this

78e08e00.jpg

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
albertthiel
Thanks I hope to keep it growing, would pay a disgusting amount of money for something like this

78e08e00.jpg

They are not really that expensive :)

Just do a search and you'll find some at very reasonable prices I think

Albert

Bad news, huge storms and total blackouts mean the tank has been without power for 16 hours!, I'm really stressing right now have to go to work but will be getting a generator while I'm there and heading home early with it.

Sorry to read that and I hope you can keep things under control with a generator. That's a long time and I hope the livestock has not unduly suffered ...

Albert

They are not really that expensive :)

Just do a search and you'll find some at very reasonable prices I think

Albert

Sorry to read that and I hope you can keep things under control with a generator. That's a long time and I hope the livestock has not unduly suffered ...

Albert

Unfortunately it is like I have said before online sales here are terrible so I pretty much have to wait and see wait the LFS get in.

Yes it was pretty bad total no power time reached 21 hours, I'm super stoked as there has thus far been no negative impact upon the tank

On a different note travel allowance just came in BOOM half the Radion paid for, might get it on the weekend!! in case any of you lucky yanks are wondering they are 900 bucks here :(

Yer gonna love that light!

At least Foster's is cheap down there. :)

Haha, I dont really drink and when I do I certainly don't drink beer so I wouldn't know!!!

In actual fact I don't think I've ever seen a can in the flesh

Deleted User 4

78e08e00.jpg

That looks nice. I hardly ever see these exquisite looking ones for sale though ahaha.

Unfortunately it is like I have said before online sales here are terrible so I pretty much have to wait and see wait the LFS get in.

Yes it was pretty bad total no power time reached 21 hours, I'm super stoked as there has thus far been no negative impact upon the tank

On a different note travel allowance just came in BOOM half the Radion paid for, might get it on the weekend!! in case any of you lucky yanks are wondering they are 900 bucks here :(

You mean the Ecotech Radions lighting for $900?? Wow that is way over priced. It costs $750 here. Did you try buying from online websites? May be cheaper.

That looks nice. I hardly ever see these exquisite looking ones for sale though ahaha.

You mean the Ecotech Radions lighting for $900?? Wow that is way over priced. It costs $750 here. Did you try buying from online websites? May be cheaper.

Yeah it is pretty pricy compared, not unusual though just how it works here. $900 is a firm price at all retailers online and otherwise. I've seen cheaper but the vendor didn't include GST so it ended up the same.

I did think about buying from InTank like I did with my mp10 ($400 here) but I don't think it's covered by their warranty if it's bought somewhere else like that

Deleted User 4
Yeah it is pretty pricy compared, not unusual though just how it works here. $900 is a firm price at all retailers online and otherwise. I've seen cheaper but the vendor didn't include GST so it ended up the same.

I did think about buying from InTank like I did with my mp10 ($400 here) but I don't think it's covered by their warranty if it's bought somewhere else like that

Ahh I see. Well your place definitely cost quite a bit ahah.

Ahh I see. Well your place definitely cost quite a bit ahah.

Yeah it can get a bit annoying sometimes, though the extra $150 isn't the actual problem just that it SHOULD be cheaper (not like shipping it would cost $150) I would simply be happier to spend the money elsewhere.

I'd send a message to Stevie T @ Intank. He'll take care of you. I got my mp and radion from him.

Good Idea I got my Mp from him too (should of got wireless :slap: )

I really don't want to be stuck without warranty because I cheaped out on $150, I guess I can only try

Edit; Shipping is like 400 bucks loolololololololol

Can be as low as $50 I think if I was to really risk it but next cheapest is $125 only saving $25

Think I'll get it locally

Trip to the LFS yesterday, Got My Radion!!!!!! as well as the hanging kit and mp10es to mp10wes upgrade

:D Store owner ended up giving me a pretty good discount (about 15% overall) which I was super psyched with. been messing with it ever since will hopefully be hanging it on Tuesday god the suspense will kill me

Edit: got it hung this arvo pretty impressive!!

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo updates without pics for now :( :(

Radion is going great, after the first week I ramped it up to 40% max, up from the starting 30%. Will continue with 10% increments every week til i get it to 100%.

I got my SPS on the weekend just passed, A small colony of strawberry shortcake and a small unidentified acro frag, both are doing quite well

I also got another plate which is in my garden on the sandbed.

I started a Zoa garden on the right hand pillar this afternoon, all still pissed off at the moment

This morning I ordered my ATO, an Elos osmocontroller which i found out is cheaper in AUS than in the US!! including postage from over east. pretty excited to recieve the unit as manual top ups over 2x a day is starting to bug me.

That's pretty much it for now I think pics will have to wait until the weekend

Hey! congrats on the Radion!!!!! $400 for shipping??? LOL is right!

Do you have it on natrual or artificial?

Can't wait for pics of all the new stuff!!!!

Hey! congrats on the Radion!!!!! $400 for shipping??? LOL is right!

Do you have it on natrual or artificial?

Can't wait for pics of all the new stuff!!!!

Thanks Mark I love it! yeah I actually laughed when it came up with that. The LFS owner ended up giving it to me for $850 :D

I'm using artificial I use all the presets from 10k-20k throughout the day with moonlights until midnight then lights out til next day.

I'm going to spend ages trying to get the best pics I can and LOTS of them :)

albertthiel

Is that US bucks ? 900 wow ...

Is that US bucks ? 900 wow ...

No AUS dollars which is the same as US at the moment, $150 more than in the US, I did get a $50 discount though so brings it closer (cheaper than getting it shipped here anyway).

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo update is late and less good than I hoped, was to busy to spend any real amount of time taking pics so all the ones I took look pretty crappy :(

IMG_5099.jpg

I love this viewpoint just wish I could take a nicer pic of it, any ideas?

IMG_5062.jpg

Clearly need to do a better job cleaning the glass before pics haha

IMG_5063.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

The crappy painting and clock were there before I put the giant hangers in front of them

IMG_5103.jpg

IMG_5107.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5092.jpg

IMG_5084.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

IMG_5061.jpg

IMG_5086.jpg

IMG_5054.jpg

Anyone know what this is???? turned up uninvited slow grower

So Further Updates are as follows....

Moved the Acan colony from the rockwork to the substrate on the front left side, it was joined by a similar sized colony of really nice tri-colour acans :)

A very small clam (pretty sure it is a Squamosa) took the Acans place on the rocks

488074_10150885586181790_823408118_n-1.jpg

I did not take this photo nor is it of my tank. It is the Clam I bought from my LFS, pic was taken by the owner. I have no pics of the clam where it is now

I bought another Scoly (no good pics)

Finally I am waiting to get ATO resevoir made which is going to be at least another week as the crowd who is doing the work for has shut down for this week :(

The Radion looks fab along with the tank. That clam looks amazing too. Thanks for the update Jessy-Ray.

The Radion looks fab along with the tank. That clam looks amazing too. Thanks for the update Jessy-Ray.

Cheers NT, appreciate it. I wasn't very interested in a clam but I thought this one was quite unique so I snatched it haha.

Sweeeeett. Nice update jesse. Btw who's that kid on his laptop in the background?? ahhaha

Thanks man is it 110 or 8??? Got a real name??. That is my younger brother haha, if memory serves he was playing Pokemon lolol

Deleted User 4
Cheers NT, appreciate it. I wasn't very interested in a clam but I thought this one was quite unique so I snatched it haha.

Thanks man is it 110 or 8??? Got a real name??. That is my younger brother haha, if memory serves he was playing Polemon lolol

It is XII (12) backwards which gives out a meaning of 8 but in an improper form ahaha. Real name is Ben. You're a dude right? Jesse can be a male or female name but I just want to reconfirm ahah.

It is XII (12) backwards which gives out a meaning of 8 but in an improper form ahaha. Real name is Ben. You're a dude right? Jesse can be a male or female name but I just want to reconfirm ahah.

Alright then Ben I understand now :lol:

Yes am 100% bloke, name does go both ways but mine is with a y which is a bit different so perhaps less unisex?? I dont know haha

ololol if anything it's the other way around. Jessie with a y sounds more girly ahahah.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

story of my life hahaha

Archived