Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jessy's Radion RSM 130d

Jessy-Ray

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spiro - rubbing in how cheap and easy it is to get amazing rics in the US does not help. =0p

Jessy - hah, I have been looking at that same ric. Insanely expensive though. And yes you have identical zoas by the look of things.

Agree with everyone else so far, that scape is amazing, really good job on it!

*subscribed*

Your very welcome. Hopefully within the next week or two. I wish I could too as ive always wanted to visit Australia.

Dooo it!, Same here though wouldn't mind visiting the ol' Americas some day, I am so very excited for your video, comeoncomeoncomeon

Spiro - rubbing in how cheap and easy it is to get amazing rics in the US does not help. =0p

Jessy - hah, I have been looking at that same ric. Insanely expensive though. And yes you have identical zoas by the look of things.

*subscribed*

Haha Thanks for the kind words, I don't know about that ric i mean its sweet but i can buy another mp10 for that much!

Oh and i dont want to sound like a total loser but how do you subscribe to a thread??

I subscribed to hypes aaages ago (big mistake that guy has to many pages and replies that sh*ts like spam hahaha)

I get my rics from Morgan @ the Reef Gandener. She usually has beautiful ones. I just ordered four more!

Doesn't help me at all Mark just makes me jealous haha

Top right (under New Topic): Options>Track this topic. Then choose 'no email notification' and just look at 'subscribed threads' (on the Forums drop down menu) and you'll see any updates.

Top right (under New Topic): Options>Track this topic. Then choose 'no email notification' and just look at 'subscribed threads' (on the Forums drop down menu) and you'll see any updates.

Haha thanks, I'd clicked that options tab numerous times but somehow didn't see the FIRST option

Love those acans! I need to buy some more .. but they are so expensive generally.

I know right, I need so many more!, the prices I've come across so far aren't so bad IMO that colony has 14 heads and cost me $40. Do you consider that expensive, cheap or what???.

Hmm that's not too bad, particularly for those colours! Depends to some extent where I look ... my closest LFS has pieces around that size for $60-80, but one a bit further away they are priced more like $40-60 (which is where I got my frag from, for free!).

*subscribed*

How can anyone feel sorry for you guys from OZ?? You live in wonderland. I love to live somewhere on the great reef. I know its illegal, but I don't think I could resist taking a morning swim and accidnetally slipping something purdy in my pocket.

Dumb question, but aren't all those aussie corals cheap there???

Hey, Jessy, the RSM is looking oh so fine!

How can anyone feel sorry for you guys from OZ?? You live in wonderland. I love to live somewhere on the great reef. I know its illegal, but I don't think I could resist taking a morning swim and accidnetally slipping something purdy in my pocket.

Dumb question, but aren't all those aussie corals cheap there???

Hey, Jessy, the RSM is looking oh so fine!

Haha Yeah it's not so bad of a joint i guess, and +1 on the sneaky additions.

"Aussie" corals are pretty much unobtainable in Aus so no they're not cheap at all :angry:

And thank you very much, I'm still waiting for some crappy pics Mark

The Aussie coral situation here is embarrassing to be honest. All of the premium corals are shipped straight to the US where the likes of LiveAquaria buy in bulk and for higher prices. We get to see corals from our own reefs for sale online in the US and jealously pine over them. Blah.

• 2 weeks later...
Jessy-Ray

I just picked up this (reportedly) West Aussie Scolly i think its gorgeous, it's a lot brighter in person this is just a crap iPhone pic i took

photo.jpg

And a moon light pic, my phone loses the pink entirely under the leds

photo1.jpg

Jessy-Ray
Very nice Scoly. I've wanted one forever now. They are just so expensive.

I wasn't really fussed before found this one and now I might have a new favourite coral

How much is to much in your opinion, this one ran me about 60 bucks

Nice score on the scoly!! Purdy!!

Thanks Mark I'm gonna get a few nice pics soon hopefully on the w/e

$60 is a score. They usually run from $200 - $redic. Those master scolys fetch a hefty price tag. This one below probably sold for a 1K.

cherry_knocker.jpg

Jessy-Ray

That is a pretty crazy piece but idk about ever managing to pay $1k for a coral

I'm seriously digging this scolly though I haven't seen one this colouring before.

A few months back, we were getting these little mini scolys that were affordable and pretty cool. I have a nano, so I wouldn't mind one myself.

EDIT: Um...you live in Autralia? No wonder it's only $60, lol. No ocean to cross and keep livestock alive overnight. :D

That's a really good price for that scoly, very pretty colours! I guess it might be cheaper because it looks slightly damaged.

Jessy-Ray

Yeah the the flesh on the right hand side?. The first pic was just 15 mins after I put it in the tank and the second pic wasn't long after so it was pissed off at the time now it's always puffed up and you can't see it. I hope that a while down the track it'll grow out.

Archived