inTank Media Baskets

Jessy's Radion RSM 130d

Jessy-Ray

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First tank video, pretty rough

Incredible dude! Your tank has really grwon into a thing of beauty! That vid looks professional to me. B)

Incredible dude! Your tank has really grwon into a thing of beauty! That vid looks professional to me. B)

Thank you so much; I just wish I had half as much coral as you Mark.

Awesome video! Very nicely done too.

I am so jealous of your red macro piece ... though I did see some similar at an LFS recently, they wanted $70 for it!

KAT!, I just did (last post on page 10)!!! and a video!. Well on the acro crab front; one of them jumped ship to a different colony for a while then disappeared. The other is still going strong though, always flat out being a cutesy bastard.

also just for you is a crappy FTS

IMG_6627.jpg

Thank you so much; I just wish I had half as much coral as you Mark.

HA! My tank is currently way over stuffed. Can't wait to get this display fuge going.

Awesome video! Very nicely done too.

I am so jealous of your red macro piece ... though I did see some similar at an LFS recently, they wanted $70 for it!

Cheers man. As you can see it kind of dominates the tank, I tried fragging it but was unsuccessful and didn't want to risk losing the whole lot :(. $70!!!! crazy, your LFS sounds like it's all over place with pricing.

I agree. That vid looks great man.Very professional. I really like the rockwork.

:D Thank you!!!. The video was made very quickly and will be improved quite easily (few clips out of focus etc)

HA! My tank is currently way over stuffed. Can't wait to get this display fuge going.

No such thing man! though the under DT DT is gonna be redick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seems like forever since I updated.

I recently joined a reef keeping club locally. I have been to 2 meetings so far which means cheap corals for me!!. I just got back from the secondof the 2 which was held at a local cora retailers house. This guys display tank is RIDICULOUS!!!, It is a 4000 litre system, 3/4 of which is huge SPS colonies and the rest being awesome clams and some softies/LPS. Here are some crappy iPhone pics (don't do it justice).

046.jpg

049.jpg

048.jpg

047.jpg

045.jpg

The tank is going great guns, got a few new Acros, some red Blastos and an awesome Paythoa Grandis (really similar to yours Kat!).

Depending on what happens next weekend Ill try and make another (better) video then.

That tank is WOW! ............However, when you do an update that is long overdue, you're suppesed to include pics of your tank........

jedimasterben
Seems like forever since I updated.

I recently joined a reef keeping club locally. I have been to 2 meetings so far which means cheap corals for me!!. I just got back from the secondof the 2 which was held at a local cora retailers house. This guys display tank is RIDICULOUS!!!, It is a 4000 litre system, 3/4 of which is huge SPS colonies and the rest being awesome clams and some softies/LPS. Here are some crappy iPhone pics (don't do it justice).

046.jpg

049.jpg

048.jpg

047.jpg

045.jpg

The tank is going great guns, got a few new Acros, some red Blastos and an awesome Paythoa Grandis (really similar to yours Kat!).

Depending on what happens next weekend Ill try and make another (better) video then.

sweet baby jesus!

That tank is WOW! ............However, when you do an update that is long overdue, you're suppesed to include pics of your tank........

Sorry!!!!, I promise I'll try this weekend! though I may be flying to exmouth for work on Friday!

sweet baby jesus!

Mannnnn, I spent over 2 hours just staring

For a moment I thought OMG Jessy-Ray updated! Those clams are gorgeous.

Hahaha almost!, The first thing I thought when I seen them was "shiiiiet Zeph and Kat would love these" then I tried to buy some. I was unsuccessful :(. There was a 2.5" Maxima that was the most ridiculous turquoise, so much want.

Ah Acro Al's tank - would love to see it myself one day!

It is truly spectacular, The only thing more astonishing is his WC schedule.......... 1000 litres every week :mellow:. Are you on the MASA forums?

Your friend's tank is amazinggg.

Genuinely breathtaking, almost couldn't believe it.

Ha! I wish!

sorry mark I fly to work on Saturday sooooooooo no pics :(

except these horrible iPhone pics; please forgive me.

70E56F5B-8986-4104-8553-F1FC545431DA-5196-00000530227E2B39.jpg

0B5035CD-4AC7-4F8C-BEED-A50F84295355-5196-0000053071236BF0.jpg

0B5035CD-4AC7-4F8C-BEED-A50F84295355-5196-0000053071236BF0.jpg

1161A2EB-1F4E-4A63-AD9A-4AEA24A18349-5196-0000053079627C14.jpg

Ok fine. I'll accept some crappy pics....... -_-

Seriously, things are looking good in there!!! Has your tank always been bare bottom??

Flying to work????.........on your private jet?

Good, that's all your getting :P

Thank you!, No it went BB when I moved, didn't want to deal with the whole nutrient issue caused by stirring up the substrate so i turfed it. Was a good decision imo.

Yes flying, no not in my jet (it's in for repairs) haha

Nah I have to go to Exmouth to fix a customers boat to far to drive so the customer is flying me up there

http://goo.gl/maps/FuqaR here is google maps directions :)

Good, that's all your getting :P

Thank you!, No it went BB when I moved, didn't want to deal with the whole nutrient issue caused by stirring up the substrate so i turfed it. Was a good decision imo.

Yes flying, no not in my jet (it's in for repairs) haha

Nah I have to go to Exmouth to fix a customers boat to far to drive so the customer is flying me up there

http://goo.gl/maps/FuqaR here is google maps directions :)

Wow, looks like a nice little trip! My bucket list is getting shorter, but visitng the Land Down Under is still on it. :)

Wow, looks like a nice little trip! My bucket list is getting shorter, but visitng the Land Down Under is still on it. :)

Yes hopefully it works out alright coz it could just mean I miss out on my weekend.

you should do iiit!, travelling to the US is certainly on mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Exmouth was pretty good. Got there at 1pm and it was 40 degrees under the verandah. I worked slept worked and was on the plane home before midday. I did get a nice steak feed and free booze all night so that was a definite plus!!.

Anyhow I am making some interesting purchases next weekend when My LFS are having a HUGE sale (which coincidentally falls right on my birthday :D ) AND! I managed to get few pics this morning!!!!

IMG_8320.jpg

IMG_8318.jpg

IMG_8316.jpg

Don't hate me Mark I tried.

Archived