Coral Vue Hydros

Playing around with Blue and UV only light using my DSLR. If anyone was watching the last hour of my stream yesterday I tried to show this with my iphone but it just didn't show the colors correctly at all.

gr8cibL.jpg

• Like 12

Looks amazing still Scorched! Quick question, how do you clean your sand? With my scape in this tank I find it to be kinda a pain sometimes.

I turkey baster blast it once a week or so, and I use a gravel siphon vacuum while I do my water changes to get it loose crap out as well. Since the sand is coarser it doesn't blow around or get sucked up as easily.

Marc.The.Shark

Now thats the tank to grow up to :)

Thats a pipe dream dude! I know my limitations!! Haha

Maybe i can make a life size copy & tape it to the front of my tank! :) talk about easy maintenance! Lol

• Like 3

Thats a pipe dream dude! I know my limitations!! Haha

Maybe i can make a life size copy & tape it to the front of my tank! :) talk about easy maintenance! Lol

Everyone can do it. Its a lot of the same corals available with very minimal equipment.

• Like 1

Hey Eric- you still selling that little bta??

I just had my middle guy split but it happened over the weekend and buried itself into the rock before monday. I tried to dig it out to sell but damage the foot too much. All I have left are the 2 in the photo. If you wanted the little pink one I could try to get it out but I dont know if I'd have any more success.

I just had my middle guy split but it happened over the weekend and buried itself into the rock before monday. I tried to dig it out to sell but damage the foot too much. All I have left are the 2 in the photo. If you wanted the little pink one I could try to get it out but I dont know if I'd have any more success.

If you think it won't make it, don't move it for me. Hit me up if it decides to stroll out though. I'll buy it.

Awesome tank & plenty of pages to go through.

Quick question, why did you not just go for a 30g long or a 40g breeder?

Also, how much water change do you do & how often?

Awesome tank & plenty of pages to go through.

Quick question, why did you not just go for a 30g long or a 40g breeder?

Also, how much water change do you do & how often?

I like the panoramic ratio much better. The others are too tall or deep in my opinion. The 33 4 ft tank has a similar size ratio and would have been cool too but I'm limited on size as its in an office space.

I used to do 5 gallons each week. Now its 5 gallons every 2-3 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...