inTank Media Baskets

Lion's Coral Den! Kessil, Rics, Zoas, Palys!

buddythelion

buddythelion
Idk about the goodeneck. It kinda looks ugly, but IDK how I'm going to hang my 350. I'll get to that when I get home or something since I don't need lighting while cycling the tank to prevent nuisance algae to emerge.

I love the gooseneck of the 150. It's simply an amazing gooseneck. Great build. If it's anything like that I'm getting one for sure.

Acrylics are bad...that is a no-no ahah.

Si senor. For smaller tanks anyways.

Let the future tinola take care of that!!

Lol... one more week gentlemen. Then he'll have to start this tank.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4
Hey, my Crosshatch triggerfish is named Waffles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZrZK8SrWSs

Wait..you have another tank other than your 28gal nanocube and 12gal nanocube??? Gawwshh soo many tanks???

I love the gooseneck of the 150. It's simply an amazing gooseneck. Great build. If it's anything like that I'm getting one for sure.

Lol... one more week gentlemen. Then he'll have to start this tank.

I seriously don't see how your 12gal nanocube is overstocked.. ahaha. I can still see plenty of spaces for more corals in your 12g nanocube.

buddythelion

That's the 400 gallon downstairs. It's mostly fish and a few corals and anemones.

28 gallon is soon to be. My tanks are river tank, 12 nano, and a 20 frag tank. But once the 28 gets here the frag is going down and the 12 will be my frag tank since it grows corals much better than my frag tank.

Deleted User 4
That's the 400 gallon downstairs. It's mostly fish and a few corals and anemones.

28 gallon is soon to be. My tanks are river tank, 12 nano, and a 20 frag tank. But once the 28 gets here the frag is going down and the 12 will be my frag tank since it grows corals much better than my frag tank.

Ahhh, I see. Makes sense, so you're taking down the 20 frag tank?? Also what is the river tank??? lol sounds like something big.

buddythelion
Ahhh, I see. Makes sense, so you're taking down the 20 frag tank?? Also what is the river tank??? lol sounds like something big.

River tank is a freshwater tank. It's 20 gallons long and I keep river loaches in there, like Sewellia Lineolata and Stiphodons.

Deleted User 4

lolol wow. Why do you have soooo many tanks?? Who takes care of all these, that's including the 400gal.

buddythelion
lolol wow. Why do you have soooo many tanks?? Who takes care of all these, that's including the 400gal.

The maid of course.

Deleted User 4

Also, I've been meaning to ask you.. where did you get your picassos?? and how much were they? I plan on getting a new clown, perhaps an onyx one, but I would be willing to get a picasso if it looks real nice.

The maid of course.

What?? really? you have someone take care of your 400gal? baller. speechless.

buddythelion
Also, I've been meaning to ask you.. where did you get your picassos?? and how much were they? I plan on getting a new clown, perhaps an onyx one, but I would be willing to get a picasso if it looks real nice.

What?? really? you have someone take care of your 400gal? baller. speechless.

Doni's Reef. One was an LFS who ordered bulk from Doni and the other was a cull from Doni, so I got it for cheaps.

And yup, I got Melanie Iglesias doing all the maid work. B)

Deleted User 4
Doni's Reef. One was an LFS who ordered bulk from Doni and the other was a cull from Doni, so I got it for cheaps.

And yup, I got Melanie Iglesias doing all the maid work. B)

No seriously, who takes care of it....ahah

How do you buy from Doni??? I need to check out her website or w/e to get one ahah. If I don't see a nice picasso, for sure I would want an onyx clown, my FAV.

Ding ding ding ding, we've got a winner!

It's already in the tank now hiding. But I did get some photos before he went in. When the seller said he was small, I expected maybe 6". But dayum, when he said small he meant small. I'm even happier!

Here he is acclimating:

Acclimating.jpg

Acclimating2.jpg

And now for a comparison shot. That's a quarter:

MorayVsQuarter.jpg

MorayVsQuarter2.jpg

And I'm unsure if I added this photo yet, but I likey!

FluidDynamicAcro.jpg

Dammmn that eel is sick! Is that the acro ora you should a pic of to me when I bought the blastos?

buddythelion
Dammmn that eel is sick! Is that the acro ora you should a pic of to me when I bought the blastos?

Haha, what's up man? And yup. It looks exactly like that in real life too.

Get those pics up asap man. I need to know what you got.

Deleted User 4

damn, checked out her website. They only have a couple clowns for sale. Doesn't seem like they do onyx either.

buddythelion
damn, checked out her website. They only have a couple clowns for sale. Doesn't seem like they do onyx either.

She updates every Saturday. But to be honest, she's super freaking expensive.

I'd suggest checking this site out, it's probably the most kick as$ site for clowns, and the prices are phenomenal:

http://alphacorals.com/store/index.php/

But for the super choice ones, get the white knights. Those are the illest clowns ever.

http://www.clownfishdepot.com/

You might think clowns are pricey, but they stick with you for years and you should already know that their personality is awesome. I'm still on the lookout for my dream clownfish.

And here's a video of the Golden Dwarf Eel, look how small it is compared to a 1 1/4" clownfish. Hurry before I decide to put cheesy instrumental music over it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMSDm6de77M...eature=youtu.be

Deleted User 4

Yeah, doni's website costs a grip. I think I'm going to wait for a nice picasso to come out or an onyx one.

buddythelion
Yeah, doni's website costs a grip. I think I'm going to wait for a nice picasso to come out or an onyx one.

Clownfish depot has onyxs.

buddythelion
Yeah, 2-2.5inches ones....way too big for my tank :(

PIcassos are a great second option. They almost always get all of those black fillings, and the patterns are very unique. They're my 2nd favorite fish, behind the crosshatch triggerfish.

buddythelion
Yo, what kinda sps is this from your tank? It looks like acropora encrusting the plug..

76e2bfd70cccade376bf40f0e33910a2.png?1338448427

Red Planet Acro:

20120526_224356.jpg

Red Planet Acro:

20120526_224356.jpg

That's sexy dude. Love the green!

I love looking at SR's corals. They have so much stuff. Aquacultured too!

buddythelion
That's sexy dude. Love the green!

I love looking at SR's corals. They have so much stuff. Aquacultured too!

It's actually an ORA piece that SR ordered. It's too bad that Will closed down the business side of the place. Everything's gone but his display tank.

Archived