Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lion's Coral Den! Kessil, Rics, Zoas, Palys!

buddythelion

buddythelion
o crapp!!! is that a dwarf eel that I'm spotting at???? Post some more please.. :)

Not my photo. I'm working it out with the seller. It's a toss up if I get it.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buddythelion
i say pretty darn badass ahah. Hope it doesn't eat your anemone shrimp...

I have no idea where that shrimp went. I searched everywhere for it.

Golden Dwarf > Shrimp. I love those damn things, I've never found one for less than $300 (when I was looking any way).

I've also decided I need to stay off your thread. I was just admiring my Zoa collection, thinking it's not top of the line, but they're nice. I was also thinking that I still like my par 38s.

Stumbled across your thread...:( must spend moar money. Trade ya a mohawk for a phoenix lol.

buddythelion
Golden Dwarf > Shrimp. I love those damn things, I\'ve never found one for less than $300 (when I was looking any way).

I've also decided I need to stay off your thread. I was just admiring my Zoa collection, thinking it\'s not top of the line, but they\'re nice. I was also thinking that I still like my par 38s.

Stumbled across your thread...:( must spend moar money. Trade ya a mohawk for a phoenix lol.

I don't have mohawks yet, but I hear they grow fast!

Here's where I got some good deals on z + p's. $40 for 4 rastas? Hell yeah! Let him know I sent you to him too. He gives really good deals. Like he might give you 2-3 polyps for 1 cut polyp frags. And it's 10% your first purchase! 2 week healing process and guaranteed to stay open for 7 days? Hell yeah! Best zoa place I've found by far!

http://www.planetzoa.com/

Speckled Fire and Ice... *drooool*

As for the golden dwarf, I'm getting it $150 shipped. It's not a steal, but it's supposed to be only 4-5" long which is what made me want it the most.

buddythelion
sweet deal, who you getting it from??

Here's a hint: Mahalo

I paid for it already but funny thing... he didn't ask me for my address. LOL. Oh well, it's supposed to get shipped on Monday and he has stellar rating anyways. I'm not too worried.

Have you seen one in person? Fascinating fish. Like a pencil with a head where the eraser should be. Plus they can be kept in pairs? Sold. 12" max? Where do I sign. 50% off with free shipping is a good deal in my book lol.

Yea, no way I'd let you trade a polyp of that for a mohawk. I love the morph, but it's sprouted at least 4 heads in the last week. Not hard to find at all. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. I'd kill for some Jokers.

buddythelion
Have you seen one in person? Fascinating fish. Like a pencil with a head where the eraser should be. Plus they can be kept in pairs? Sold. 12" max? Where do I sign. 50% off with free shipping is a good deal in my book lol.

Yea, no way I'd let you trade a polyp of that for a mohawk. I love the morph, but it's sprouted at least 4 heads in the last week. Not hard to find at all. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out. I'd kill for some Jokers.

Lol, you're in luck. I spy 4 polyps for only $10

http://www.planetzoa.com/product_p/aa008.htm

Bonecutter + patience = no disc around my frag. Worthwhile investment, I hate plugs.

I have to see a guy about a thing :ninja:

buddythelion
that's a good deal, but it's on a disk...

Nope. It's on a frag plug but it's one of those cone shaped ones. It's a tiny tiny plug that's actually designed to be pushed into the crevice of rocks. Nowadays it's almost impossible to find corals not on plugs.

Bonecutter + patience = no disc around my frag. Worthwhile investment, I hate plugs.

I have to see a guy about a thing :ninja:

A thing?...

Ok, so I'm going to the website to but stuff. Not ninja when you say it like that.

Plus I finally Id'd my 24k's as 24k's. Sweet.

buddythelion
Ok, so I'm going to the website to but stuff. Not ninja when you say it like that.

Plus I finally Id'd my 24k's as 24k's. Sweet.

Haha nice! Which ones are you thinking of picking up? I'd recommend the Speckled Fire and Ice, Spidermans and Tequila Sunrises as good deals. The spidies and sunrise's prices are actually for 2 polyps. Since you like jokers the black magics look pretty close to them I'd say.

buddythelion
lol guessed it out..... you mad? :P

No.. just means now I have to take pics. *Grumble Grumble*

buddythelion

Here\'s one of them:

Lime-Lights Lotus Eaters:

20120526_021848.jpg

Not my photo, but it was WYSIWYG:

Purple Galaxies Lotus Eaters:

image.jpg

buddythelion

Some more new pick ups from today: